Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 21, 2023
The La Liga game at Abanca Balaidos this coming Sunday will see visitors Real Valladolid facing home side Celta Vigo.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid on TV
UK: Premier Sports
Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid Match Preview
It has been a bit of everything for Celta Vigo in their previous three matches, where they first beat Real Betis by 3-4. This was followed by a disappointing 0-1 defeat against Atletico Madrid before an encounter with Real Sociedad produced a 1-1 draw. Celta Vigo only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at Abanca Balaidos in La Liga. They also drew three and lost two of these six encounters, in which they scored five and conceded six goals.
Real Valladolid are difficult to read after taking four points in their last three matches, which kicked off with a 0-1 win against Real Sociedad. A 0-0 draw with Osasuna followed, before a 2-1 defeat against Real Betis. Real Valladolid claimed just one win from the last six away games in La Liga. They also drew zero and were defeated five times, as they were outscored by 11 goals to two.
Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid Team Stats
- In 10 of the last 11 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 14 of the last 15 home matches
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Celta Vigo played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 20 of the last 22 Real Valladolid matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Real Valladolid matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 11 of the last 12 Real Valladolid away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Valladolid have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Real Valladolid matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid Squad Lists
Celta Vigo Squad
The 57-year-old Carvalhal will select the starting eleven against Real Valladolid from these players:
- Agustin Marchesin, Christian Sanchez, Coke Carrillo, Diego Alves, Ivan Villar.
- Carlos Dominguez, Hugo Mallo, Joseph Aidoo, Kevin Vazquez, Martin Conde, Oscar Mingueza, Roberto Costa, Unai Nunez.
- Augusto Solari, Fran Beltran, Gabriel Veiga, Hugo Alvarez, Javi Galan, Luca de la Torre, Oscar Rodriguez, Renato Tapia, Williot Swedberg.
- Carles Perez, Fran Lopez, Franco Cervi, Goncalo Paciencia, Haris Seferovic, Iago Aspas, Joergen Strand Larsen, Miguel Rodriguez, Pablo Duran.
Real Valladolid Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 54-year-old Real Valladolid manager Pacheta will select his starting XI from these players:
- Alvaro Aceves, Jordi Masip, Roberto, Sergio Asenjo.
- David Torres, Ivan Fresneda, Javi Sanchez, Jawad El Yamiq, Lucas Olaza, Lucas Rosa, Luis Perez, Sergio Escudero.
- Alvaro Aguado, Anuar, Gonzalo Plata, Ivan Sanchez, Joaquin Fernandez, Kenedy, Kike Perez, Martin Hongla, Mickael Malsa, Monchu, Roque Mesa, Selim Amallah.
- Cyle Larin, Darwin Machis, Oscar Plano, Roberto Arroyo, Sergio Leon.
Check Out Also
Celta Vigo vs Real Valladolid H2H
Real Valladolid celebrated a 4-1 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Abanca Balaidos this coming Sunday? Real Valladolid left Celta Vigo with a bloody nose in the most recent meeting between the two. Real Valladolid claimed a 4-1 win on the day. The bookies have an away win in this match at the best price odds of 4.75.
Full Time Betting
Abanca Balaidos witnessed Celta Vigo winning three times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing four and losing three as well. Real Valladolid claimed three wins, zero draws and seven defeats in their last 10 games away. Goals should be on the menu at Abanca Balaidos, with both teams scoring in seven of the last 10 matches at home for Celta Vigo. The same outcome paid dividends in three of the last 10 away games for Real Valladolid.
Both Teams to Score
Real Valladolid ended up winning 4-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Abanca Balaidos. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Celta Vigo and Real Valladolid. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.95.
Celta Vigo managed an average of 1.3 goals in the past ten encounters against Real Valladolid, who scored 1.5 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened five times, while both teams scored six times. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Celta Vigo, who scored an average of 1.3 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Real Valladolid’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.8 goals in these matches.