Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
Rayo Vallecano will go up against Celta Vigo on Saturday for a La Liga meeting.
Rayo Vallecano will not be short on motivation for their clash with the match favourites Celta Vigo. Although the odds are against them, a narrow win this coming Saturday will see them move ahead of their upcoming opponents in the table.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano Team Stats
- In 11 of the last 12 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 15 of the last 16 home matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Celta Vigo matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Celta Vigo matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 10 Rayo Vallecano matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 8 Rayo Vallecano matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 5 Rayo Vallecano away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Rayo Vallecano have scored in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Rayo Vallecano away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano Squad lists
Celta Vigo Squad
Carvalhal will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Rayo Vallecano from the players listed below:
- Marchesin (1), Sanchez (34), Carrillo (31), Alves (25), Villar (13), Dominguez (26), Mallo (2), Dominguez (39), Aidoo (15), Vazquez (20), Conde (33), Mingueza (3), Costa, Nunez (4), Solari (21), Beltran (8), Veiga (24), Alvarez (30), Galan (17), de la Torre (23), Rodriguez (5), Tapia (14), Swedberg (19), Perez (7), Lopez (32), Cervi (11), Paciencia (9), Seferovic (22), Aspas (10), Larsen (18), Rodriguez (29), Duran (35).
Rayo Vallecano Squad
Here is the full team squad of Rayo Vallecano. The 40 year-old Andoni Iraola will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Lopez (13), Arboleda, Morro (30), Dimitrievski (1), Mumin (16), Catena (5), Saveljich (24), Lejeune (19), Hernandez (2), Garcia (18), Martin (12), Mendez (29), Garcia (3), Palazon (7), Balliu (20), Suarez (4), Valentin (23), Munoz (28), Ciss (21), Chavarria (15), Sanchez (14), Comesana (6), Lopez (17), Pozo (22), Trejo (8), Falcao (9), de Tomas (25), Camello (34).
Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano Lineups
Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano Match Preview
Celta Vigo go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous three matches, which started off with a 1-1 draw against Real Sociedad. They went on to beat Real Valladolid 3-0, before sharing the spoils with Osasuna in a 0-0 draw. Celta Vigo managed to win two of their past six home matches in the La Liga. In the remaining four, they drew two and lost two, as they scored seven and conceded five goals.
In their last three matches, Rayo Vallecano drew 1-1 with Sevilla, lost 1-0 against Cadiz, and drew 0-0 with Athletic Bilbao. Rayo Vallecano managed a decent return of three wins in their last six La Liga away matches, in which they scored six while also conceding four times. They also experienced two draws and one defeat.
Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano H2H
Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano had to make do with a point each in their latest encounter, which finished with a 0-0 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.00. Trying to pick a winner from their h2h is a tough task as neither side have been able to fully dominate their coming opponent. Rayo Vallecano won four of the previous ten encounters, whereas Celta Vigo claimed three points three times in these ten matches. The bookies have Rayo Vallecano to win this match at best price odds of 4.00. In the 3 most recent La Liga encounters between Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano there were under 2.5 goals. In three of the previous ten matches between Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano both teams scored.
La Liga Standings
Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Celta Vigo (2.05) | Draw (3.00) | Rayo Vallecano (4.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.53) | Over 2.5 (2.50)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.70) | BTTS Yes (2.05)
Full Time Betting
Celta Vigo claimed three wins, drew four and lost three of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Rayo Vallecano won four, drew three and lost three of their last 10 games away. Goals are usually flowing for Celta Vigo on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in seven of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened five times for Rayo Vallecano in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
It finished 0-0 when Celta Vigo last played Rayo Vallecano and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.00. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between Rayo Vallecano and Celta Vigo. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.70 with the bookies. In the 3 most recent La Liga encounters between Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano there were under 2.5 goals. Both teams to score only came out three times in the previous ten games between Rayo Vallecano and Celta Vigo. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.70 with the bookies.
In the past ten encounters between Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano over 2.5 goals came out six times, with Celta Vigo scoring an average of 1.5 goals per game. Rayo Vallecano averaged 1.4 goals, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Celta Vigo, who scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in one of the last ten outings for Rayo Vallecano, who managed to score 0.7 times in those matches.