Celta Vigo vs Girona – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
Celta Vigo take on Girona for a match in the La Liga on Tuesday at Abanca Balaidos.
Celta Vigo took down Girona in their most recent meeting, and bookmakers deem another win for the home side a likely scenario this coming Tuesday.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Girona this coming Tuesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Girona may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Girona on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Celta Vigo vs Girona Team Stats
- In 15 of the last 17 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- Celta Vigo have lost 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Celta Vigo have not won 7 of the last 8 matches
- Celta Vigo have lost 5 of the last 6 matches
- Girona have not won 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Girona have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- Girona have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Girona matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Girona have scored in 7 of the last 9 matches
Celta Vigo vs Girona Squad lists
Celta Vigo Squad
Carvalhal will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Girona from the players listed below:
- Marchesin (1), Sanchez (34), Carrillo (31), Alves (25), Villar (13), Dominguez (26), Mallo (2), Dominguez (39), Aidoo (15), Vazquez (20), Conde (33), Mingueza (3), Costa, Nunez (4), Solari (21), Beltran (8), Veiga (24), Alvarez (30), Galan (17), de la Torre (23), Rodriguez (5), Tapia (14), Swedberg (19), Perez (7), Lopez (32), Cervi (11), Paciencia (9), Seferovic (22), Aspas (10), Larsen (18), Rodriguez (29), Duran (35).
Below is the full team squad of Girona. The manager Michel will pick his starting XI against Celta Vigo from these players:
- Carlos (1), Matas (30), Gazzaniga (13), Fuidias (26), Callens (25), Martinez (4), Bernardo (2), Hernandez (16), Juanpe (15), Gutierrez (3), Bueno (22), Fernandez (11), Couto (20), Garcia (14), Garcia (24), Lopez (5), Kebe (6), Martin (23), Roca (33), Romeu (18), Reinier (19), Artero (36), Riquelme (17), Villa (12), Tsigankov (8), Herrera (21), Stuani (7), Castellanos (9).
Celta Vigo vs Girona Lineups
Celta Vigo vs Girona Match Preview
Celta Vigo endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 1-0 against Getafe, before Valencia won 1-2, while Athletic Bilbao claimed all three points in a 2-1 win. Celta Vigo claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the La Liga. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored ten and conceded five goals. Celta Vigo have been unable to turn the Abanca Balaidos into a fortress this season. They are one of the worst home teams in the La Liga with a dismal 23 points and just six win. They scored 23 and allowed 19 goals against.
Girona are difficult to read after taking four points in their last three matches, which kicked off with a 2-1 win against Mallorca. A 2-2 draw with Real Sociedad followed, before a 1-2 defeat against Villarreal. In their last six La Liga away matches, Girona failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn three and lost two, scoring eight while also conceding eight times.
Celta Vigo vs Girona H2H
Celta Vigo ended up winning 0-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Abanca Balaidos. Girona look back on two wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Celta Vigo. The home side has a 40% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 2-1-2. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. In three of the previous five matches between Celta Vigo and Girona both teams scored.
Celta Vigo vs Girona Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Celta Vigo and Girona as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Celta Vigo (1.91) | Draw (3.50) | Girona (3.80)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Celta Vigo won four of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing three and losing three as well. Girona won two from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew four and lost four in this run. Celta Vigo should go full-on attack at Abanca Balaidos, as Girona don’t have the best record, when it comes to conceding. They managed just four clean sheets in their 10 most recent away matches. The hosts claimed two clean sheets in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Celta Vigo had a good reading on Girona in their last two meetings, which they won by 2-1 and 1-0, respectively. In three of the previous five matches between Celta Vigo and Girona both teams scored.
In the past five encounters between Celta Vigo and Girona over 2.5 goals came out three times, with Celta Vigo scoring an average of 1.6 goals per game. Girona averaged 1.6 goals, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Celta Vigo’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.1 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Girona, who managed to score 1.7 times in those matches.