Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 25, 2023
Elche will go up against Celta Vigo this coming Wednesday for a La Liga meeting.
Celta Vigo must desire to end their current La Liga win-less run this coming Wednesday. Since they are considered to be the favourites of the match, they hope that the long-awaited win will finally come.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Elche this coming Wednesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Elche may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Elche on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Celta Vigo vs Elche Team Stats
- In 13 of the last 15 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- Celta Vigo have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Celta Vigo have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- Celta Vigo have not won the last 4 matches in a row
- In 12 of the last 13 Elche away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Elche have not won 14 of the last 16 matches
- Elche have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- Elche have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Elche have lost the last 4 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Celta Vigo vs Elche Squad lists
Celta Vigo Squad
Carlos Carvalhal will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Elche from the following players:
- Marchesin (1), Sanchez (34), Carrillo (31), Alves (25), Villar (13), Dominguez (26), Mallo (2), Dominguez (39), Aidoo (15), Vazquez (20), Conde (33), Mingueza (3), Costa, Nunez (4), Solari (21), Beltran (8), Veiga (24), Alvarez (30), Galan (17), de la Torre (23), Rodriguez (5), Tapia (14), Swedberg (19), Perez (7), Lopez (32), Cervi (11), Paciencia (9), Seferovic (22), Aspas (10), Larsen (18), Rodriguez (29), Duran (35).
Listed below is the full squad of Elche players that the manager Sebastian Beccacece will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Werner (1), Badia (13), Lopez (28), Clerc (23), Gonzalez (4), Roco (3), Verdu (5), Palacios (14), Carmona (40), Blanco (2), Magallan (7), Fernandez (22), Bigas (6), Lirola (24), Alfaro (32), Collado (15), Gumbau (20), Nwankwo (26), Josan (17), Mascarell (21), Cheikh (12), Nteka (18), Guti (8), Mendoza (30), Morente (11), Christensen, Ponce (19), Fidel (16), Boye (9), Milla (10).
Celta Vigo vs Elche Lineups
Celta Vigo vs Elche Match Preview
A single point is all Celta Vigo can show for their efforts in the past three matches. They managed a 2-2 draw with Sevilla, before getting trounced 0-1 against Mallorca while Real Madrid won 2-0. Celta Vigo won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the La Liga, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored nine and conceded four goals.
Elche were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 2-1 by Osasuna. Next up, Girona won 2-0, before losing 0-2 against Valencia. Elche only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the La Liga. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by 13 goals to two. Elche have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the La Liga. Hitting the target only nine times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 34 goals against.
Celta Vigo vs Elche H2H
Celta Vigo lost just once in 7 recent matches against Elche. Celta Vigo not only beat their upcoming in the previous two meetings, they also kept Elche from scoring, as they ran out 1-0 and 1-0 winners. Celta Vigo have a 44% win rate in the against Elche, who won three of these matches. The total record reads 4-2-3, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. The 3 most recent La Liga encounters between Celta Vigo and Elche had under 1.5 goals. Over 2.5 goals happened only one time in the last nine matches Celta Vigo took on Elche. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.00 with the bookies.
Celta Vigo vs Elche Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Celta Vigo vs Elche as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Celta Vigo (1.33) | Draw (5.00) | Elche (10.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.67) | BTTS Yes (2.10)
Full Time Betting
Abanca Balaidos witnessed Celta Vigo winning four times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing four and losing two as well. Elche claimed two wins, one draw and seven defeats in their last 10 games away. Celta Vigo scored the opening goal five times of a possible 10 at Abanca Balaidos, while Elche did likewise in three of their 10 most recent away games.
Both Teams to Score
Celta Vigo not only beat their upcoming in the previous two meetings, they also kept Elche from scoring, as they ran out 1-0 and 1-0 winners. Both teams to score only came out three times in the previous nine games between Elche and Celta Vigo. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies. The 3 most recent La Liga encounters between Celta Vigo and Elche had under 1.5 goals. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Elche come visiting Celta Vigo. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last nine matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came up one time in the previous nine encounters between Celta Vigo and Elche, as Celta Vigo scored 0.88 goals on average per game and Elche averaging 0.66 goals. Both teams scored in three times of these matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Celta Vigo’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in four of the last ten matches that Elche played across all tournaments. They scored 0.5 times on average in the process.