Celta Vigo vs Barcelona – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: June 3, 2023
Barcelona are out to consolidate their place inside the top four of the La Liga table, when stepping up against Celta Vigo for a match this coming Sunday. Celta Vigo no doubt have a surprise in mind, but a win for Barcelona nevertheless seems the likely outcome.
Although Celta Vigo are behind Barcelona in the table by double digits, beating the league leaders in the La Liga would be huge for the hosts.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Barcelona this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Barcelona may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Barcelona on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Team Stats
- In 16 of the last 18 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Celta Vigo have lost 6 of the last 8 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Celta Vigo have not won 9 of the last 10 matches
- Celta Vigo have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Barcelona have scored in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Barcelona played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Barcelona played, both teams scored
- Barcelona have scored in the last 7 matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 Barcelona matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Squad lists
Celta Vigo Squad
The 57-year-old Carvalhal will select the starting eleven against Barcelona from these players:
- Marchesin (1), Sanchez (34), Carrillo (31), Alves (25), Villar (13), Dominguez (26), Mallo (2), Dominguez (39), Aidoo (15), Vazquez (20), Conde (33), Mingueza (3), Costa, Nunez (4), Solari (21), Beltran (8), Veiga (24), Alvarez (30), Galan (17), de la Torre (23), Rodriguez (5), Tapia (14), Swedberg (19), Perez (7), Lopez (32), Cervi (11), Paciencia (9), Seferovic (22), Aspas (10), Larsen (18), Rodriguez (29), Duran (35).
Listed below is the full squad of Barcelona players that the manager Xavi Hernandez will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Tenas (36), Pena (13), ter Stegen (1), Balde (28), Christensen (15), Garcia (24), Alba (18), Kounde (23), Alonso (17), Araujo (4), Roberto (20), Torres (11), Kessie (19), de Jong (21), Gavi (30), Casado (29), Torre (32), Pedri (8), Busquets (5), Alarcon (38), Fati (10), Dembele (7), Raphinha (22), Lewandowski (9).
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Lineups
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Match Preview
In their last three matches, Celta Vigo lost 2-1 against Athletic Bilbao, drew 1-1 with Girona, before losing to Cadiz by 1-0. Celta Vigo are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Celta Vigo only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent La Liga matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew two and lost two, as they scored eight and conceded six goals. Celta Vigo are one of the worst home teams in the La Liga with a dismal 24 points and just six wins. They scored 24 at Abanca Balaidos while conceding 20 as well.
Barcelona collected one win from their last three matches, as Real Sociedad won by 1-2. Real Valladolid were too strong as well, winning 3-1, before Barcelona won 3-0 against Mallorca. Barcelona won three of a possible six away matches in the La Liga, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 11 while also conceding seven times. No team won as many matches when playing away than Barcelona did so far in the La Liga this season. A total of 13 matches was won on away soil.
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona H2H
Celta Vigo won just one of their 7 most recent encounters against Barcelona. Barcelona beat Celta Vigo twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 1-0 and 3-1, respectively. Celta Vigo enter the match against Barcelona with a 2-3-5 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 20%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Barcelona scored at least once in their last 7 La Liga matches against Celta Vigo. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the last ten matches between Celta Vigo and Barcelona.
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Celta Vigo vs Barcelona as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Full Time Betting
Both teams hit the back of the net in four of the last 10 matches for Celta Vigo on home soil. Both scored at least once in four of the previous 10 away games for Barcelona.
Both Teams to Score
Barcelona won 1-0 and 3-1 in the two most recent meetings with Celta Vigo, and go into their upcoming match with a psychological advantage. Barcelona scored at least once in their last 7 La Liga matches against Celta Vigo. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the last ten matches between Celta Vigo and Barcelona.
Over 3.5 goals happened five times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Celta Vigo managed an average of 1.3 goals, with Barcelona averaging 2.1 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Celta Vigo, who scored an average of 0.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Barcelona, who managed to score 1.6 times in those matches.