Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 7, 2023
The La Liga clash at Abanca Balaidos this coming Sunday sees Celta Vigo hosting opponents Atletico Madrid.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid on TV
UK: Premier Sports
Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid Match Preview
In the previous three matches, Celta Vigo lost 1-0 against Mallorca, beat Athletic Bilbao by 1-0 and won 3-4 against Real Betis. Celta Vigo just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six La Liga matches at the Abanca Balaidos. They also drew three and lost two of these six encounters, in which they scored six and conceded seven goals.
In their last three matches, Atletico Madrid drew 1-1 with Real Madrid and beat Osasuna 0-1, before a 1-1 draw with Getafe. Atletico Madrid won half of their previous six away matches in La Liga, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored seven goals whilst conceding six.
Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid Team Stats
- Celta Vigo have scored in the last 14 home matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 8 home matches Celta Vigo played, both teams scored
- Celta Vigo have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 Celta Vigo home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 18 of the last 20 matches
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 12 of the last 13 away matches
- In 8 of the last 9 Atletico Madrid matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Atletico Madrid have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 Atletico Madrid matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid Squad Lists
Celta Vigo Squad
Carvalhal will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Atletico Madrid from the players listed below:
- Agustin Marchesin, Christian Sanchez, Coke Carrillo, Ivan Villar.
- Carlos Dominguez, Hugo Mallo, Joseph Aidoo, Kevin Vazquez, Martin Conde, Oscar Mingueza, Roberto Costa, Unai Nunez.
- Augusto Solari, Fran Beltran, Gabriel Veiga, Hugo Alvarez, Javi Galan, Luca de la Torre, Oscar Rodriguez, Renato Tapia, Williot Swedberg.
- Carles Perez, Fran Lopez, Franco Cervi, Goncalo Paciencia, Haris Seferovic, Iago Aspas, Joergen Strand Larsen, Miguel Rodriguez, Pablo Duran.
Atletico Madrid Squad
Here is the full team squad of Atletico Madrid. The 52-year-old Diego Simeone will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Antonio Gomis, Bernabe Barragan, Ivo Grbic, Jan Oblak.
- Jose Gimenez, Marco Moreno, Mario Hermoso, Matt Doherty, Nahuel Molina, Reinildo, Sergio Reguilon, Stefan Savic.
- Axel Witsel, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Koke, Marcos Llorente, Pablo Barrios, Rodrigo De Paul, Saul Niguez, Thomas Lemar, Yannick Carrasco.
- Alvaro Morata, Angel Correa, Antoine Griezmann, Diego Bri, Giuliano Simeone, Memphis Depay.
Check Out Also
Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid H2H
Atletico Madrid ran out 4-1 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Sunday. Celta Vigo have a 10% win rate against Atletico Madrid, who won six of these matches. The total record reads 1-3-6, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Abanca Balaidos across all tournaments Celta Vigo won four times, drew four and lost two times. Atletico Madrid claimed six wins, one draw and three defeats in their last 10 games away. Celta Vigo won only three of their previous 10 league outings, while Atletico Madrid had four wins in their previous 10.
Both Teams to Score
Their latest encounter in La Liga was a belter of a game, which finished with a 4-1 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest on Sunday. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Celta Vigo and Atletico Madrid. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.10.
In the past ten encounters between Celta Vigo and Atletico Madrid over 2.5 goals came out four times, with Celta Vigo scoring an average of 0.7 goals per game. Atletico Madrid averaged 1.8 goals, while both teams scored four times. Celta Vigo witnessed over 2.5 goals in four of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 1.6 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Atletico Madrid’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.