Casa Pia AC vs Estoril – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
Casa Pia AC welcome Estoril at Estadio Pina Manique this coming Sunday for a match in the penultimate round of the current Liga season.
Casa Pia AC are longing to end their current win-less run in the Liga this coming Sunday. Going into the match as favourites, they will be optimistic of a much-needed confidence boost.
How to Live Stream Casa Pia AC vs Estoril on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Casa Pia AC vs Estoril may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Casa Pia AC vs Estoril on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Casa Pia AC vs Estoril Team Stats
- Casa Pia AC have not won 13 of the last 15 matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Casa Pia AC matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Casa Pia AC have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Casa Pia AC played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 Casa Pia AC home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Estoril have lost the last 10 away matches in a row
- Estoril have not won the last 13 away matches in a row
- Estoril have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches without scoring a goal
- Estoril have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Estoril have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Casa Pia AC vs Estoril Squad lists
Casa Pia AC Squad
The 44-year-old coach of the home team, Filipe Martins, will select the lineup against Estoril from this squad:
- Victor (1), Paes (68), Batista (33), Poloni (6), Tchamba (12), Fereira (2), Varela (15), Monteiro (44), Nunes (3), Bolgado (4), Lelo (5), Soares (42), Fernandes (21), Fernandes (13), Taira (27), Neto (8), Beni, Cuca (16), Pinto (10), Zolotic (19), Borges (55), Romario (17), Soma, Clayton (99), Cardoso, Kiki, Natel (23), Martins (11), Godwin (7), Kunimoto (14).
- Figueira (99), Oliveira (47), Silva (13), Vital (3), Joaozinho (31), Africo (4), Mexer (34), Coly (14), Delos (22), Santos (62), Allison (42), Aguilera, Geraldes (10), Lea Siliki (95), Carvalho (20), Gamboa, Marques (33), Rouai (91), Ndiaye (25), Alvaro (23), Guitane, Martins (7), Loreintz (32), Bamidele (90), Marques (9), Eduardo, Cassiano, Caue (93), Carlos (50), Araujo (78), Gouveia (21).
Casa Pia AC vs Estoril Lineups
Casa Pia AC vs Estoril Match Preview
A solitary draw point prevents Casa Pia AC from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short in a 1-0 defeat against Chaves, before drawing 1-1 with Portimonense. They came up empty-handed once again when FC Porto ran out as 2-1 winners. Most observers thought Casa Pia AC were doomed this season, but they have done very well for themselves and now look into another season in the Liga. Casa Pia AC managed to win two of their past six home matches in the Liga. In the remaining four, they drew two and lost two, as they scored eight and conceded seven goals.
Their past three matches saw Estoril beating Santa Clara 3-0, losing 1-0 against Boavista, and beating Arouca by 2-0. Casa Pia AC were dreaming of finishing in the top three in the current campaign, but it has been a season to forget for the home side. In their last six Liga away matches, Estoril failed to win even once. In stead, they’ve drawn zero and lost six, scoring three while also conceding 13 times. Estoril proved themselves generous visitors in the Liga this season, as they conceded an astonishing 23 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Casa Pia AC vs Estoril H2H
Estoril celebrated a 2-0 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Estadio Pina Manique on Sunday? Casa Pia AC have a 0% win rate in the against Estoril, who won one of these matches. The total record reads 0-0-1, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Casa Pia AC vs Estoril Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Casa Pia AC and Estoril as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Casa Pia AC (2.05) | Draw (3.25) | Estoril (3.40)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.08)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Casa Pia AC claimed three wins, drew three and lost four of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Estoril won zero, drew zero and lost ten of their last 10 games away. Goals should be on the menu at Estadio Pina Manique, with both teams scoring in six of the last 10 matches at home for Casa Pia AC. The same outcome paid dividends in three of the last 10 away games for Estoril.
Both Teams to Score
Estoril ended up winning 2-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio Pina Manique.
Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Casa Pia AC, who scored an average of 1.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Estoril’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.9 goals in these matches.