Last Updated: May 27, 2023
The spotlight is on Cambuur and RKC Waalwijk, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other on Sunday at Cambuur Stadion in the Eredivisie.
Cambuur as well as RKC Waalwijk suffered disappointing defeats in both of their most previous matches. This could lead to a cautious encounter as neither side naturally fancies losing once again already.
How to Live Stream Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk on TV
UK: Mola TV
Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk Team Stats
- Cambuur have conceded in 35 of the last 36 home matches
- Cambuur have not won 25 of the last 27 matches
- Cambuur have lost the last 8 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Cambuur have lost 11 of the last 13 home matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Cambuur have lost 5 of the last 6 matches without scoring a goal
- RKC Waalwijk have not won 21 of the last 23 away matches
- RKC Waalwijk have conceded in 12 of the last 13 matches
- RKC Waalwijk have lost 3 of the last 4 matches without scoring a goal
- RKC Waalwijk have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- In 6 of the last 7 RKC Waalwijk matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk Squad lists
Ultee will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against RKC Waalwijk from the players listed below:
- Minnema (31), Virginia (1), Ruiter (12), Renkel (52), Mac-Intosch (3), Sambissa (18), Schmidt (5), Smand (33), Bergsma (4), Tol (15), Gullit (23), van Wermeskerken (24), Sylla (27), Rier (34), Rienstra (17), van Kaam (21), Jacobs (8), van der Meer (22), Hoedemakers (6), Mahi (25), Paulissen (10), Foor (19), Uldrikis (28), Maulun (20), van Mameren (36), Deuling (40), Pichel (38), Bangura (16), Johnsen (9), Mambimbi (7), Rodrigues, Breij (14), Smit (39), Balk (30), van der Water (11).
RKC Waalwijk Squad
Below is the full team squad of RKC Waalwijk. The manager Oosting will pick his starting XI against Cambuur from these players:
- Vaessen (1), Pereira (21), Kesting (31), Spenkelink (13), van den Buijs (24), Lelieveld (2), Nieuwpoort (15), Wouters (34), Adewoye (4), Lutonda (5), Lokesa (37), Mulder (6), Bel Hassani (11), Gaari (23), Felida (35), Vroegh (8), Clement (14), Augustijns (26), Anita (6), Oukili (33), Jozefzoon (10), Lobete (7), Seuntjens (20), Kramer (29), Biereth (9), Kuijpers (17), Bakari (22), Bakkali (19).
Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk Lineups
Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk Match Preview
Cambuur endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 0-3 against FC Utrecht, before Vitesse won 2-0, while Sparta Rotterdam claimed all three points in a 4-1 win. Cambuur are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Cambuur claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Eredivisie, which also saw them drawing zero and losing five matches, in which they scored six and conceded 16 goals. Cambuur had little luck scoring goals on home soil this season in the Eredivisie. No side managed fewer goals than the ten they so far pulled off. Along the way, they allowed 33 goals against.
RKC Waalwijk have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it started with a 4-1 win against FC Volendam. Unable to follow that up, they went down 2-0 against FC Utrecht, before handing over all three points in a 0-5 defeat against Twente. RKC Waalwijk only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Eredivisie. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by 17 goals to eight.
Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk H2H
RKC Waalwijk ran out 5-1 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Sunday. Cambuur enter the match against RKC Waalwijk with a 3-2-2 record in their previous seven encounters. A win rate of 43%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Cambuur managed to score at least one goal in their last 7 encounters in the Eredivisie against RKC Waalwijk. In six of the previous seven matches between Cambuur and RKC Waalwijk both teams scored.
Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Cambuur and RKC Waalwijk as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Cambuur (3.50) | Draw (4.00) | RKC Waalwijk (1.91)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.60) | Over 2.5 (1.48)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.50) | BTTS Yes (1.50)
Full Time Betting
One win on home soil from a possible 10 is what Cambuur can look back upon, while they drew one and lost eight at Cambuur Stadion. RKC Waalwijk won one of their last 10 away games, drawing three and losing six in this run. While Cambuur managed to keep a clean sheet in zero of their last 10 games at Cambuur Stadion, RKC Waalwijk kept a clean sheet in two of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
The late encounter in the Eredivisie between these two teams was a belter of a 5-1 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest this coming Sunday? In the past seven matches between home side Cambuur and RKC Waalwijk both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.50. RKC Waalwijk managed at least one goal in 6 of their previous 7 Eredivisie matches against Cambuur. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the last seven matches between Cambuur and RKC Waalwijk.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last seven encounters between these two teams. Cambuur managed an average of 1.72 goals, with RKC Waalwijk averaging two goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this run of matches. Cambuur saw over 2.5 goals in eight of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for RKC Waalwijk, who scored 1.1 times on average in those matches.