Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Cadiz take on Mallorca for a match in La Liga this coming Saturday at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.
How to Live Stream Cadiz vs Mallorca on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Cadiz vs Mallorca may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Cadiz vs Mallorca on TV
UK: Premier Sports
Cadiz vs Mallorca Match Preview
Cadiz collected four points from their last three matches, starting with a 0-1 win against Valencia. It was followed by a 1-1 draw with Elche and a 1-0 defeat against Sevilla. Cadiz just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six La Liga matches at the Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla. They also drew five and lost zero of these six encounters, in which they scored seven and conceded six goals.
In their last three matches, Mallorca lost against Osasuna and Real Sociedad by 1-0 and 1-0, respectively, and beat Celta Vigo by 1-0. Mallorca won twice, while also recording one draw, and three defeats in their last six away matches in La Liga. The scoreline from these matches says six goals conceded and five scored.
Cadiz vs Mallorca Team Stats
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Cadiz played, both teams scored
- Cadiz have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Cadiz have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Cadiz have scored in the last 6 home matches in a row
- In the last 3 Cadiz matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 4 Mallorca matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 7 Mallorca matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 8 Mallorca matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Mallorca have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- In the last 5 Mallorca away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Cadiz vs Mallorca Squad Lists
Sergio Gonzalez will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Mallorca from the following players:
- David Gil, Jeremias Ledesma, Victor Aznar.
- Alfonso Espino, Carlos Garcia, Isaac Carcelen, Jose Manuel Liebanas, Joseba Zaldua, Juan Cala, Kikin, Luis Hernandez, Mamadou Mbaye, Raul Parra, Santiago Arzamendia, Victor Chust.
- Alex Fernandez, Fali, Federico San Emeterio, Ivan Alejo, Jon Ander, Jose Mari, Karl Etta, Ruben Alcaraz, Youba Diarra.
- Alvaro Gimenez, Alvaro Negredo, Anthony Lozano, Brian Ocampo, Mamady Diarra, Ruben Sobrino, Theo Bongonda.
Listed below is the full squad of Mallorca players that the manager Javier Aguirre will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Dominik Greif, Leo Roman, Pere Garcia, Predrag Rajkovic.
- Antonio Raillo, Braian Cufre, Dennis Hadzikadunic, Giovanni Gonzalez, Imanol Alonso, Jaume Costa, Josep Gaya, Martin Valjent, Matija Nastasic, Miguelito, Pablo Maffeo.
- Antonio Sanchez, Clement Grenier, Daniel Rodriguez, Idrissu Baba, Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta, Juan Emmanuel Culio, Kang-In Lee, Miquel Llabres, Rodrigo Andres Battaglia.
- Abdon Prats, Amath Ndiaye, Angel Rodriguez, Tino Kadewere, Vedat Muriqi.
Check Out Also
Cadiz vs Mallorca H2H
Mallorca look back on three wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Cadiz. The home side has a 0% win rate in these encounters for a total record of 0-1-3. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Cadiz won three of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments while drawing five and losing two as well. Mallorca won six from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew zero and lost four in this run. Goals are usually flowing for Cadiz on home soil these days, and at both ends of the pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in six of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened two times for Mallorca in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
In the last four encounters between Cadiz and Mallorca over 2.5 goals came out two times, as Cadiz averaged 0.75 goals a game. Mallorca scored an average of 1.5 goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in five of Cadiz’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.6 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Mallorca, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.