Last Updated: April 22, 2023
Burnley look destined for a win in their match on Saturday against QPR. Bookmakers have them down as fairly big favourites, with the visitors going through a bit of a slump in the Championship lately.
Burnley vs QPR Stats
- Burnley have not lost the last 25 home matches in a row
- Burnley have not lost 27 of the last 29 matches
- Burnley have scored in 29 of the last 30 home matches
- Burnley have won 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Burnley have won 4 of the last 5 home matches without conceding a goal
- Queens P.R. have not won 20 of the last 21 matches
- Queens P.R. have not won the last 10 away matches in a row
- Queens P.R. have conceded in 19 of the last 20 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 away matches Queens P.R. played, both teams scored
- Queens P.R. have conceded in the last 9 away matches in a row
Burnley vs QPR Squad lists
The 37-year-old Kompany will select the starting eleven against QPR from these players:
- Muric, Peacock-Farrell, Franchi, Al Dakhil, Taylor, Roberts, Ekdal, Maatsen, Beyer, Harwood-Bellis, Vitinho, Churlinov, Cork, Gudmundsson, Brownhill, Cullen, Benson, Tella, Bastien, Zaroury, Barnes, Dervisoglu, Rodriguez, Foster, Obafemi, Twine.
Here is the full team squad of QPR. The 49 year-old Gareth Ainsworth will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Drewe, Adomah, Aoraha, Dozzell, Owens, Martin, Willock, Dixon-Bonner, Laird, Chair, Clarke-Salter, Lowe, Dunne, Archer, Paal, Balogun, Amos, Dykes, Mahoney, Kakay, Dickie, Field, Dieng, Armstrong, Johansen, Richards, Iroegbunam, Roberts.
Burnley vs QPR Lineups
Burnley vs QPR Preview
Aming to remain unbeaten, Burnley managed to beat Sheffield United 2-0, before drawing 0-0 with Reading. Most recently, they had to settle for a 2-2 draw with Rotherham. Burnley were dreaming of qualifying for Europe, but after a fantastic campaign, they could even finish the season on the podium. Burnley put four wins on the board in their previous six Championship matches at the Turf Moor. They drew twice while losing none, scored 13 goals while conceding one. Burnley have been on fire on their home turf this season. They have so far hammered in 45 goals, while also conceding 13. This makes them the most scoring home side in the Championship.
In their last three matches, QPR drew 2-2 with West Bromwich, lost 0-3 against Coventry, and drew 1-1 with Norwich. Burnley were dreaming of qualifying for Europe, but after a fantastic campaign, they could even finish the season on the podium. QPR are winless in their last six away games in the Championship, in which they drew two and lost four. They conceded 16 goals while scoring six themselves.
Burnley vs QPR H2H
QPR have been uncomfortable against their next opponent in recent meetings, as they are without a win in 10 games against Burnley. Burnley not only beat their upcoming in the previous two meetings, they also kept QPR from scoring, as they ran out 3-0 and 1-0 winners. The home side were in awesome shape, the last time they played QPR, as the latter got taught a lesson in a 3-0 win for a high-flying Burnley team. The bookies have Burnley to win this match at best price odds of 1.36.
Current Championship standings
Burnley approach the next Championship round as number 1 in the table, having claimed 92 points this season so far. With 42 games behind them, QPR amassed 44 points, placing them as number 21 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
Burnley won eight of their last 10 matches on home soil, while drawing two in a run that saw them avoid defeat in front of their home supporters. QPR won zero of their last 10 away games across all tournaments, whilst also drawing four and losing six. Burnley have been ready from the outset, scoring the opening goal no less than seven times in their previous 10 outings at Turf Moor. The visitors scored the first goal of the game in two of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Burnley ended up winning 0-3 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Turf Moor. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between QPR and Burnley. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.73 with the bookies. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the last ten matches between Burnley and QPR.
Under 2.5 goals happened four times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Burnley managed an average of 1.7 goals, with QPR averaging 0.7 goals in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet six times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Burnley’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of QPR’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.7 goals in these matches.