Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Liverpool visit The American Express Community Stadium this coming Sunday for an FA Cup fixture with home side Brighton.
How to Live Stream Brighton vs Liverpool this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Brighton vs Liverpool may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Brighton vs Liverpool on TV
UK: ITV 1
US: BeIN Sports
Brighton vs Liverpool Match Preview
Brighton look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 1-5 and 3-0 against Middlesbrough and Liverpool respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Leicester, who claimed a point in a 2-2 draw. In their last six FA Cup home matches, Brighton won four times. They’ve drawn once and lost once, while scoring nine and conceding five goals.
In their last three matches, Liverpool lost 3-0 against Brighton, won 0-1 against Wolverhampton, and drew 0-0 with Chelsea. Liverpool picked up five wins from a possible six on their recent travels in the FA Cup, while scoring 17 and conceding 11 goals. They also lost once while drawing none.
Brighton vs Liverpool Squad Lists
The 43-year-old De Zerbi will select the starting eleven against Liverpool from these players:
- Jason Steele, Robert Sanchez.
- Adam Webster, Jan Paul van Hecke, Joel Veltman, Levi Colwill, Lewis Dunk, Pervis Estupinan, Tariq Lamptey.
- Adam Lallana, Alexis Mac Allister, Billy Gilmour, Jakub Moder, Julio Enciso, Kaoru Mitoma, Moises Caicedo, Pascal Gross, Solly March.
- Danny Welbeck, Deniz Undav, Evan Ferguson, Jeremy Sarmiento.
This is the full squad of players that Liverpool head coach Klopp will select from for his starting XI:
- Adrian, Alisson Becker, Caoimhin Kelleher.
- Andrew Robertson, Calvin Ramsay, Ibrahima Konate, Joel Matip, Joseph Gomez, Konstantinos Tsimikas, Nathaniel Phillips, Stefan Bajcetic, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Virgil van Dijk.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arthur, Bobby Clark, Curtis Jones, Fabinho, Fabio Carvalho, Harvey Elliott, James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita, Thiago Alcantara.
- Cody Gakpo, Darwin Nunez, Diogo Jota, Luis Diaz, Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino.
Brighton vs Liverpool Team Stats
- In the last 12 Brighton matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 11 of the last 12 matches Brighton played, both teams scored
- Brighton have scored in the last 12 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 Brighton matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Brighton have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Liverpool matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Liverpool have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Liverpool played, both teams scored
- In 9 of the last 11 Liverpool away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Liverpool have conceded in 11 of the last 12 matches
Brighton vs Liverpool H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 6-1 match when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Sunday. Brighton picked up two wins in their previous ten matches against Liverpool, while the latter claimed five wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.60.
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Brighton racked up five wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at The American Express Community Stadium, drew two and lost three. Liverpool won five of their previous 10 away, drew zero and lost five times. You can’t necessarily trust Brighton to get the first goal of the match when playing at The American Express Community Stadium. They managed to score the opener five times in 10 games on home soil. Liverpool got the first goal of the game in four of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Brighton played against Liverpool. It finished 6-1 in a great match between the pair.
Over 2.5 goals came up one time in the previous encounter between Brighton and Liverpool, as Brighton scored one goal on average per game and Liverpool averaged six goals. Both teams scored in one time of these matches. There were over 2.5 goals scored in ten of Brighton’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 2.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten outings for Liverpool, who managed to score 1.6 times in those matches.