Brighton vs Grimsby – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Brighton will be taking on visiting team Grimsby at The American Express Community Stadium in a FA Cup tie this coming Sunday.
Brighton are intent on downing Grimsby to make it through to the next round. Are the visitors fully committed to the task of advancing in the cup at The American Express Community Stadium? We ‘ll see this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Brighton vs Grimsby on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Brighton vs Grimsby may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Brighton vs Grimsby on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Brighton vs Grimsby Team Stats
- Brighton have scored in 17 of the last 18 matches
- Brighton have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- In the last 4 Brighton matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 5 Brighton matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Brighton home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 10 Grimsby away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Grimsby matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Grimsby have conceded in 12 of the last 13 away matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Grimsby matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Grimsby played, both teams scored
Brighton vs Grimsby Squad lists
Roberto De Zerbi will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Grimsby from the following players:
- Steele (23), Sanchez (1), McGill (38), Webster (4), van Hecke (29), Veltman (34), Colwill (6), Dunk (5), Offiah (42), Estupinan (30), Lamptey (2), Lallana (14), Mac Allister (10), Gilmour (27), Moder (15), Enciso (20), Mitoma (22), Caicedo (25), Gross (13), March (7), Ayari (26), Welbeck (18), Undav (21), Ferguson (28), Sarmiento (19).
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 48 year-old Grimsby manager Hurst will select his starting XI from these players:
- Crocombe (1), Battersby (13), Smith (26), Driscoll-Glennon (3), Goundry (24), Cropper (32), Emmanuel, Waterfall (6), Efete (2), Maher (31), Pearson (5), Braithwaite (34), Hunt (16), Morris (17), Amos (22), Khouri (30), Holohan (8), Lloyd, Clifton (15), Tomlinson (37), Bramwell (38), Green (4), O’Neill (18), Khan (11), Gallacher, Wearne (14), Orsi (20), Essel (39), McAtee (10), Taylor (29), Scannell, Dickson-Peters.
Brighton vs Grimsby Lineups
Brighton vs Grimsby Match Preview
In their last three matches, Brighton won 4-0 against West Ham, before settling for a point in a 2-2 draw against Leeds. They were back on top last time out, defeating Crystal Palace 1-0. Brighton won four of their last six FA Cup matches on home soil, while drawing once and losing once. They conceded five and scored nine goals.
Grimsby went unbeaten through their last three matches, which began with a 1-1 draw against Newport. A 1-0 win against Rochdale followed, before they beat Sutton United by 0-1. In their last six FA Cup away matches, Grimsby have three wins, they’ve drawn one and lost one two. They scored 12 while also conceding eight times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Brighton vs Grimsby H2H
Having never met before in the FA Cup in the 21st century, this is a first for both Brighton and Grimsby. Any eventual head-to-head stats come from playing each other in the cup or friendlies. Brighton picked up one win in their previous four matches against Grimsby, while the latter claimed two wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 7.50.
Brighton vs Grimsby Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Brighton vs Grimsby as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Brighton (1.14) | Draw (7.50) | Grimsby (21.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.20) | Over 2.5 (1.36)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.67) | BTTS Yes (2.10)
Full Time Betting
Brighton claimed all three points six times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing one along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. Grimsby won four of their last 10 games away, while drawing one and losing five in this series of matches. Brighton have a justified hope of getting on the scoresheet at The American Express Community Stadium, since Grimsby only managed five clean sheets in their 10 most recent away matches. The hosts claimed two clean sheets in their last 10 matches on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Having never met before in the FA Cup in the 21st century, this is a first for both Brighton and Grimsby. Any eventual head-to-head stats come from playing each other in the cup or friendlies.
Brighton saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Grimsby, who managed to score one time in those matches.