Brighton vs Brentford – Prediction
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
The Premier League clash at The American Express Community Stadium this coming Saturday sees Brighton hosting opponents Brentford.
Brighton vs Brentford Stats
- Brighton have scored in 20 of the last 21 matches
- Brighton have not lost 11 of the last 12 matches
- Brighton have won 3 of the last 4 matches without conceding a goal
- Brighton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches without conceding a goal
- Brighton have won 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Brentford have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
- In the last 5 Brentford away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Brentford matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Brentford matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Brentford away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Brighton vs Brentford Squad lists
The 43-year-old coach of the home team, Roberto De Zerbi, will select the lineup against Brentford from this squad:
- Adam Lallana, Adam Webster, Alexis Mac Allister, Billy Gilmour, Danny Welbeck, Deniz Undav, Evan Ferguson, Jakub Moder, Jan Paul van Hecke, Jason Steele, Jeremy Sarmiento, Joel Veltman, Julio Enciso, Kaoru Mitoma, Levi Colwill, Lewis Dunk, Moises Caicedo, Odel Offiah, Pascal Gross, Pervis Estupinan, Robert Sanchez, Solly March, Tariq Lamptey, Thomas McGill, Yasin Ayari.
Listed below is the full squad of Brentford players that the manager Thomas Frank will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Hickey, Mee, Mbeumo, Noergaard, Raya, Pinnock, Stevens, Onyeka, Toney, Dasilva, Lewis-Potter, Schade, Ajer, Roerslev, Jensen, Joergensen, Damsgaard, Young-Coombes, Jansson, Henry, Ghoddos, Baptiste, Strakosha, Janelt, Wissa.
Brighton vs Brentford Lineups
Brighton vs Brentford Preview
Brighton conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 2-2 with Leeds. Next up was a 1-0 win against Crystal Palace, before Grimsby were defeated in 5-0 win. Brighton managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil in the Premier League. They drew none though, while losing twice in this series. They scored 11 goals and conceded five times.
Brentford claimed four points from a possible nine in their last three matches across all tournaments, which opened with a defeat 1-0 against Everton. A 0-2 win followed against Southampton, before drawing 1-1 with Leicester. Brentford won half their previous six away matches in the Premier League, as well as seeing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored seven goals whilst conceding three. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as Brentford did this season, in the Premier League. They have so far collected no less than six draws.
Brighton vs Brentford H2H
Brighton were defeated by 2-0 in their last encounter with Brentford, but did win the reverse match 2-0, though. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Brighton claimed four wins in their previous ten matches against Brentford. The latter managed four wins in these three encounters against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.80.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Brighton collected seven wins, drew zero and lost three in the 10 most games across all tournaments at The American Express Community Stadium. Brentford won three of their previous 10 away, drew three and lost four times. Brentford won two of their last 10 away matches without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams squared up, Brentford ran out 2-0 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at The American Express Community Stadium. In the 3 most recent Premier League encounters between Brighton and Brentford there were under 2.5 goals.
Brighton saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in two of the last ten outings for Brentford, who managed to score 1.3 times in those matches.