Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
The Ligue 1 clash at Stade Francis le Ble on Sunday sees Brest hosting opponents Angers.
How to Live Stream Brest vs Angers this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Brest vs Angers may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Brest vs Angers on TV
UK: BT Sport
US: BeIN Sports
Brest vs Angers Match Preview
It is neither good nor disastrous for Brest with just two points from their last three matches. They first drew 0-0 against Lille, followed by another draw. This time 1-1 against Toulouse, before going down in a 1-3 defeat against Lens. In their last six Ligue 1 matches at home, Brest have one win, while they’ve drawn two and lost three.
A draw is all that prevents Angers from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They claimed a point in a 0-0 draw against Strasbourg before losing 2-0 to PSG. Last time out, more disappointment followed as Clermont Foot ran out 1-2 winners. Angers claimed just one win from the last six away games in Ligue 1. They also drew zero and were defeated five times, as they were outscored by nine goals to three.
Brest vs Angers Team Stats
- In 11 of the last 13 Brest home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Brest have not won 10 of the last 11 home matches
- In the last 4 Brest matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Brest matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Brest have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Angers have conceded in 30 of the last 32 away matches
- Angers have conceded in the last 15 matches in a row
- Angers have lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Angers have not won 14 of the last 15 matches
- Angers have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
Brest vs Angers Squad Lists
The 55-year-old coach of the home team, Eric Roy, will select the lineup against Angers from this squad:
- Gregoire Coudert, Joaquin Blazquez, Marco Bizot.
- Achraf Dari, Brendan Chardonnet, Christophe Herelle, Jean-Kevin Duverne, Kenny Lala, Lilian Brassier, Noah Fadiga.
- Axel Camblan, Franck Honorat, Haris Belkebla, Hugo Magnetti, Karamoko Dembele, Mahdi Camara, Mathias Pereira-Lage, Pierre Lees-Melou, Romain Del Castillo.
- Islam Slimani, Jeremy Le Douaron, Steve Mounie, Tairyk Arconte.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 54-year-old Angers manager Bouhazama will select his starting XI from these players:
- Matteo Petitgenet, Paul Bernardoni, Theo Borne, Yahia Fofana.
- Abdoulaye Bamba, Cedric Hountondji, Halid Sabanovic, Ibrahim Amadou, Ilyes Chetti, Lilian Rao-Lisoa, Miha Blazic, Souleyman Doumbia, Yan Valery.
- Ali Kalla, Amine Salama, Azzedine Ounahi, Batista Mendy, Himad Abdelli, Jean Bahoya, Nabil Bentaleb, Ousmane Camara, Pierrick Capelle, Waniss Taibi, Yassin Belkhdim, Zinedine Ould Khaled.
- Abdallah Sima, Adrien Hunou, Farid El Melali, Jason Mbock, Lois Diony, Sada Thioub, Sofiane Boufal, Ulrick Eneme Ella.
Check Out Also
Brest vs Angers H2H
Angers were knocked out cold when Brest took a 3-1 win in their latest encounter. It served as payback for the 1-0 defeat, Angers handed out in the game before. Angers look back on three wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Brest. The home side has a 29% win rate in these encounters for a total record of 2-2-3. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Brest won one of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at Stade Francis le Ble. They drew four and lost five as well, while Angers won three of their last 10 games away. They drew zero and lost seven. Of the last 10 times Brest stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened six times. Both teams also scored in three of the last 10 away games for Angers.
Both Teams to Score
Brest triumphed in a 3-1 win against Angers, the last time they faced off. However, Angers secured a 1-0 win in the match before that.
Over 2.5 goals came up two times in the previous seven encounters between Brest and Angers, as Brest scored one goal on average per game and Angers averaged 0.99 goals. Both teams scored three times in these matches. Brest saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in five of the last ten matches that Angers played across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 times on average in the process.