Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Leicester City will go up against Brentford this coming Saturday for a Premier League meeting.
Brentford vs Leicester City Stats
- Brentford have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Brentford have not lost 10 of the last 12 home matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Brentford matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Brentford have scored in 9 of the last 10 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Brentford matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Leicester have lost the last 5 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 10 of the last 11 Leicester away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Leicester have lost the last 5 matches in a row
- Leicester have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Leicester have not won the last 5 matches in a row
Brentford vs Leicester City Squad lists
Thomas Frank will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Leicester City from the following players:
- Raya, Strakosha, Hickey, Mee, Pinnock, Stevens, Ajer, Roerslev, Joergensen, Jansson, Henry, Mbeumo, Noergaard, Onyeka, Dasilva, Jensen, Damsgaard, Baptiste, Janelt, Wissa, Toney, Lewis-Potter, Schade, Young-Coombes, Ghoddos.
Leicester City Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Leicester City head coach Rodgers will select from for his starting XI:
- Smithies, Soumare, Soyuncu, Amartey, Iversen, Ward, Praet, Souttar, Barnes, Justin, Maddison, Vardy, Vestergaard, Evans, Iheanacho, Dewsbury-Hall, Thomas, Mendy, Daka, Pereira, Bertrand, Tete, Castagne, Kristiansen, Ndidi, Faes, Tielemans.
Brentford vs Leicester City Lineups
Brentford vs Leicester City Preview
Brentford have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Fulham by 3-2. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 1-0 against Everton, before claiming three points in a 0-2 win against Southampton. In their last six Premier League home matches, Brentford have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored 14 and conceded six goals. Brentford played five draws at Gtech Community Stadium so far this season in the Premier League this season. No team drew as many matches on home soil.
Leicester City lost their previous three matches by 1-2 against Blackburn, 1-0 against Southampton and 1-3 against Chelsea. In their last six away matches in the Premier League, Leicester City won twice, while also recording zero draws. They endured four defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying ten goals conceded and seven scored.
Brentford vs Leicester City H2H
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest on Saturday. Brentford go into their upcoming match against Leicester City with a 0% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 0-1-2 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Brentford approach the next Premier League round as number 8 in the table, having claimed 41 points this season so far. With 26 games behind them, Leicester City amassed 24 points, placing them as number 16 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
Of their 10 most recent games at Gtech Community Stadium across all tournaments, Brentford won four times, drew four and lost two. Leicester City won five of their recent 10 games on their travels, as well as drawing zero and losing five. Should Brentford pull off a home win this coming Saturday, it could be an entertaining affair, since they only won two games to nil in their last 10 attempts.
Both Teams to Score
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Brentford played against Leicester City. It finished 2-2 in a great match between the pair. The last 3 Premier League meetings between Brentford and Leicester City had over 2.5 goals. In three of the previous three matches between Brentford and Leicester City both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals happened three times in the past three encounters between Brentford and Leicester City, with Brentford scoring 1.33 goals on average per game. Leicester City averaged 2.01 goals, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of Brentford’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.5 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Leicester City’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.