Brentford vs Aston Villa – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: April 22, 2023
Brentford go up against Aston Villa at Gtech Community Stadium on Saturday in the Premier League.
Brentford vs Aston Villa Stats
- In 11 of the last 13 Brentford matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 home matches in a row Brentford played, both teams scored
- Brentford have scored in 11 of the last 12 home matches
- Brentford have conceded in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Brentford have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Aston Villa have scored in the last 16 matches in a row
- Aston Villa have scored in the last 11 away matches in a row
- Aston Villa have won 5 of the last 7 matches without conceding a goal
- In the last 7 Aston Villa matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Aston Villa have won 6 of the last 8 away matches while scoring less than 2.5 goals
Brentford vs Aston Villa Squad lists
Thomas Frank will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Aston Villa from the following players:
- Raya, Strakosha, Hickey, Mee, Pinnock, Stevens, Ajer, Roerslev, Joergensen, Jansson, Henry, Mbeumo, Noergaard, Onyeka, Dasilva, Jensen, Damsgaard, Baptiste, Janelt, Wissa, Toney, Lewis-Potter, Schade, Young-Coombes, Ghoddos.
Aston Villa Squad
Here is the full team squad of Aston Villa. The 51 year-old Unai Emery will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Konsa, Martinez, Watkins, Mings, Luiz, Ramsey, McGinn, Bailey, Buendia, Kamara, Young, Cash, Digne, Moreno, Coutinho, Dendoncker, Olsen, Chambers, Carlos, Steer, Zych, Sinisalo, Traore, Duran.
Brentford vs Aston Villa Lineups
Brentford vs Aston Villa Preview
Brentford endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 1-0 against Manchester United, before Newcastle won 1-2, while Wolverhampton claimed all three points in a 2-0 win. In their last six Premier League home matches, Brentford have three wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost one. They scored 11 and conceded six goals. Brentford played six draws at Gtech Community Stadium so far this season in the Premier League this season. No team drew as many matches on home soil.
In their last three matches, Aston Villa first beat Leicester 1-2, then Nottingham Forest by 2-0 and finally Newcastle by 3-0. Aston Villa won four times in their last six away games in the Premier League, in which they drew once and lost once. They conceded five goals while scoring nine themselves.
Brentford vs Aston Villa H2H
Aston Villa won 4-0 the last time, they faced Brentford, who won the match before that, when Brentford claimed a 2-1 win. Brentford picked up four wins in their previous nine matches against Aston Villa, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.25.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Brentford won four of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at Gtech Community Stadium. They drew four and lost two as well, while Aston Villa won seven of their last 10 games away. They drew one and lost two. Strap yourselves up for a goals at Gtech Community Stadium since both teams scored in seven of the last 10 home matches for Brentford. The same occurred in five of the last 10 league games away from home for Aston Villa.
Both Teams to Score
Brentford took a hit when Aston Villa handed them a 4-0 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 2-1 win. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last three matches between Brentford and Aston Villa.
Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the last three encounters between these two teams. Brentford managed an average of one goal, with Aston Villa averaging 1.99 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet two times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Brentford, who scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Aston Villa’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.9 goals in these matches.