Braga vs Rio Ave – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
Rio Ave will go up against Braga on Sunday for a Liga meeting.
How to Live Stream Braga vs Rio Ave on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Braga vs Rio Ave may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Braga vs Rio Ave on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Braga vs Rio Ave Team Stats
- Braga have won 9 of the last 10 home matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Braga matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Braga have won 8 of the last 10 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Braga have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Braga have not lost 9 of the last 10 home matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 14 of the last 15 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Rio Ave away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Rio Ave have not won 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
Braga vs Rio Ave Squad lists
Artur Jorge will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Rio Ave from the following players:
- Lukas Hornicek, Matheus, Tiago Sa.
- Cristian Borja, Dinis Pinto, Jean Gorby, Josafat Mendes, Nuno Sequeira, Paulo Oliveira, Serdar Saatci, Sikou Niakate, Victor Gomez, Vitor Tormena.
- Al Musrati, Alvaro Djalo, Andre Castro, Andre Horta, Pedro Santos, Pizzi, Roger Fernandes, Uros Racic.
- Abel Ruiz, Bruma, Iuri Medeiros, Miguel Fale, Ricardo Horta, Rodrigo Gomes, Simon Banza.
Rio Ave Squad
Here is the full team squad of Rio Ave. The 37 year-old Luis Freire will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Jhonatan, Lucas Flores, Magrao.
- Aderllan Santos, Costinha, Josue, Miguel Nobrega, Patrick, Renato Pantalon, Savio Alves.
- Amine Oudrhiri Idrissi, Andre Pereira, Andreas Samaris, Bruno Ventura, Guga, Joao Graca, Joca, Miguel Baeza, Nikola Jambor, Vitor Gomes.
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Emmanuel Boateng, Fabio Ronaldo, Hernani, Leonardo Ruiz, Paulo Vitor, Ukra.
Braga vs Rio Ave Lineups
Braga vs Rio Ave Match Preview
Braga have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it opened with a 2-0 victory against Arouca. Unable to follow that up, they went down 3-2 against Fiorentina, before handing over all three points in a 2-1 defeat against Vitoria de Guimaraes. It has been a bit hit-and-miss for Braga but at least mostly hit, as they put four wins on the board in their previous six Liga matches. They didn’t draw any matches, but lost twice, scoring ten goals while conceding three.
Their past three matches saw Rio Ave beating Estoril 2-0, losing 1-0 against FC Porto, and beating Chaves by 1-0. In their last six Liga away matches, Rio Ave failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost three, scoring two while also conceding five times. No team won fewer matches away from home than Rio Ave did so far in the Liga this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Braga vs Rio Ave H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Braga came away with a 2-3 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio Municipal de Braga. Rio Ave look back on three wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Braga. The home side has a 50% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 5-2-3. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Braga racked up nine wins in their previous 10 matches on their home ground across all tournaments. They lost one and now face Rio Ave who won two of their previous 10 away matches. They drew three and lost five. Rio Ave won two of their last 10 away matches without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Braga came away with a 2-3 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio Municipal de Braga. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Braga and Rio Ave. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.05.
Both teams to score was a winning bet five times in the last ten encounters between Braga and Rio Ave. There were over two goals five times, as Braga managed an average of 1.6 goals, while Rio Ave scored 1.1 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals paid out in eight of Braga’s ten most recent home matches across the tournaments, and they scored an two goals on average in the process. Over 2.5 goals came up in two of Rio Ave’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.7 goals in these matches.