Braga vs FC Porto – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 16, 2023
FC Porto will go up against Braga this coming Sunday for a Liga meeting.
How to Live Stream Braga vs FC Porto this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Braga vs FC Porto may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Braga vs FC Porto on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Braga vs FC Porto Team Stats
- Braga have won 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Braga have won 9 of the last 11 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In 9 of the last 11 Braga matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Braga have not lost 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Braga have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- FC Porto have not lost 24 of the last 26 matches
- FC Porto have scored in 24 of the last 26 matches
- FC Porto have not lost 16 of the last 17 away matches
- FC Porto have scored in 22 of the last 24 away matches
- FC Porto have won 12 of the last 14 matches
Braga vs FC Porto Squad lists
Artur Jorge will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against FC Porto from the following players:
- Lukas Hornicek, Matheus, Tiago Sa.
- Cristian Borja, Dinis Pinto, Jean Gorby, Josafat Mendes, Nuno Sequeira, Paulo Oliveira, Serdar Saatci, Sikou Niakate, Victor Gomez, Vitor Tormena.
- Al Musrati, Alvaro Djalo, Andre Castro, Andre Horta, Pedro Santos, Pizzi, Roger Fernandes, Uros Racic.
- Abel Ruiz, Bruma, Iuri Medeiros, Miguel Fale, Ricardo Horta, Rodrigo Gomes, Simon Banza.
FC Porto Squad
Here is the full team squad of FC Porto. The 48 year-old Sergio Conceicao will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Claudio Ramos, Diogo Costa, Samuel.
- David Carmo, Fabio Cardoso, Ivan Marcano, Pepe, Wendell, Wilson Manafa, Zaidu Sanusi.
- Andre Franco, Bernardo Folha, Evanilson, Marko Grujic, Mateus Uribe, Otavio, Pepe, Stephen Eustaquio, Vasco Sousa.
- Antonio Martinez, Bruno Costa, Danny Loader, Fernando Santos, Gabriel Veron, Goncalo Borges, Joao Mario, Mehdi Taremi, Rodrigo Conceicao, Wenderson Galeno.
Braga vs FC Porto Lineups
Braga vs FC Porto Match Preview
Braga look back on their last three matches with six points to show for their efforts. Against Vitoria de Guimaraes, they were left empty-handed in a 2-1 defeat, but they avenged themselves by beating Rio Ave in a 2-0 win. They followed that up with a 0-4 win against Vizela in their most recent outing. Braga have been in potent form at Estadio Municipal de Braga, winning no less than five of the past six Liga matches here. They also hammered in 12 goals, while letting in two as they also lost once.
FC Porto look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last three matches saw them gaining seven points. They ran out 1-3 and 3-2 winners against Chaves and Estoril, respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Inter, who claimed a point in a 0-0 draw. In their last six Liga away matches, FC Porto claimed a full handful of five wins. They’ve drawn once and lost none, scoring 12 whilst conceding three times. FC Porto are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Liga this season. They claimed 20 goals so far, whilst allowing eight goals against.
Braga vs FC Porto H2H
Braga took a hit when FC Porto handed them a 4-1 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 1-0 win. All in all, FC Porto have a fine reading on Braga in previous seasons with a 6-1-3 advantage going into this match. The bookies have FC Porto to win this match at best price odds of 2.20.
Full Time Betting
Braga won nine of their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while losing one times. FC Porto won eight of their last 10 games away from home, with one draws and one defeats as well. FC Porto won five of their 10 previous matches away from home without conceding a goal. A number worth keeping in mind for an accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both Teams to Score
Their latest encounter in the Liga was a belter of a game, which finished with a 4-1 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest on Sunday. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.70 with the bookies.
In the last ten encounters between Braga and FC Porto over 2.5 goals came out seven times, as Braga averaged 1.2 goals a game. FC Porto scored an average of 1.9 goals in these, while both teams scored seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of Braga’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for FC Porto, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.