Braga vs Famalicao – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Braga come up against visiting side Famalicao this coming Sunday at Estadio Municipal de Braga in a Primeira Liga fixture.
How to Live Stream Braga vs Famalicao this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Braga vs Famalicao may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Braga vs Famalicao on TV
Braga vs Famalicao Match Preview
In their last three matches, Braga beat Boavista by 1-0 and Pacos de Ferreira by 1-2, before losing against Sporting CP by 5-0. In their last six Liga home matches, Braga have four wins, no draws and two defeats. They scored seven and conceded two goals.
Famalicao gained four points in their past three matches. First, they went down 4-1 against FC Porto, before picking up a 0-0 draw against Rio Ave. Their latest match brought a 1-0 win in their encounter with Estoril. In their last six Primeira Liga away matches, Famalicao failed to win more than once. Instead, they’ve drawn one and lost four, scoring six while also conceding 12 times.
Braga vs Famalicao Team Stats
- Braga have won 12 of the last 14 matches
- Braga have won 4 of the last 5 home matches without conceding a goal
- In 12 of the last 13 Braga home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Braga have won the last 6 home matches in a row
- Braga have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 10 of the last 11 Famalicao matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Famalicao have won 5 of the last 7 matches while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- Famalicao have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Famalicao away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Famalicao have won 5 of the last 7 matches
Braga vs Famalicao Squad Lists
The 51-year-old Jorge will select the starting eleven against Famalicao from these players:
- Matheus, Tiago Sa.
- Cristian Borja, Dinis Pinto, Fabiano Silva, Jean Gorby, Josafat Mendes, Nuno Sequeira, Paulo Oliveira, Serdar Saatci, Sikou Niakate, Victor Gomez, Vitor Tormena.
- Al Musrati, Alvaro Djalo, Andre Castro, Andre Horta, Pizzi, Roger Fernandes, Uros Racic.
- Abel Ruiz, Bruma, Iuri Medeiros, Miguel Fale, Ricardo Horta, Rodrigo Gomes, Simon Banza.
This is the full squad of players that the Famalicao head coach Sousa will select from for his starting XI:
- Dalberson, Ivan Zlobin, Luiz Junior.
- Alexandre Penetra, Diogo Queiros, Enea Mihaj, Martin Aguirregabiria, Ruben Lima.
- Alex Dobre, Andre Simoes, David Tavares, Gustavo Assuncao, Gustavo Sa, Ivan Jaime, Jose Luis Rodriguez, Junior Kadile, Leandro Sanca, Pedro Brazao, Pele, Riccieli, Santiago Colombatto, Zaydou Youssouf.
- Francisco Moura, Ivo Rodrigues, Jhonder Cadiz, Pablo, Rui Fonte, Theo Fonseca.
Check Out Also
Braga vs Famalicao H2H
Braga ran out 0-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Sunday. Braga enjoyed a field day when they last squared up to Famalicao. A 3-0 win left the former in a jubilant mood, with the latter licking their wounds. The bookies have Braga to win this match at the best price odds of 1.33.
Full Time Betting
Braga claimed all three points seven times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing zero along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. Famalicao won four of their last 10 games away while drawing one and losing five in this series of matches. One might consider a punt on Braga to draw first blood this coming Sunday against Famalicao. The home side scored the game’s first goal in seven of their last 10 home matches. Their visitors scored the first goal in five of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Braga triumphed in a 3-0 win against Famalicao, the last time they faced off. However, Famalicao secured a 3-2 win in the match before that. In the past seven matches between home side Braga and Famalicao, both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.10.
In the last seven encounters between Braga and Famalicao over 2.5 goals came out five times, as Braga averaged 1.73 goals a game. Famalicao scored an average of 1.3 goals in these, while both teams scored four times. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Braga’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.9 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Famalicao, who managed to score one time in those matches.