Braga vs Arouca – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 17, 2023
The spotlight is on both Braga and Arouca, as the Primeira Liga rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other this coming Sunday at Estadio Municipal de Braga.
How to Live Stream Braga vs Arouca this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Braga vs Arouca may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Braga vs Arouca on TV
Braga vs Arouca Match Preview
Braga hope to get back to winning ways after first beating Famalicao by 4-1, before winning 1-2 against Maritimo. The streak ended in a recent 0-4 defeat against Fiorentina. Braga won four of their past six matches on home soil in the Primeira Liga, where they also lost twice but drew none. They scored 17 goals and conceded three times.
Arouca gained four points in their past three matches. First, they went down 0-3 against Benfica, before picking up a 1-1 draw against Gil Vicente. Their latest match brought a 1-0 win in their encounter with Santa Clara. Arouca only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Primeira Liga. In these six matches, they drew four and lost one as well as being outscored by nine goals to six.
Braga vs Arouca Team Stats
- Braga have won 13 of the last 15 matches
- Braga have won the last 8 home matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 10 Braga matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Braga have won 7 of the last 8 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Braga have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Arouca have not lost 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Arouca have scored in 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Arouca have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 away matches Arouca played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 8 Arouca away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Braga vs Arouca Squad Lists
The 51-year-old manager of Braga, Artur Jorge, will select the lineup against Arouca from the players listed below:
- Lukas Hornicek, Matheus, Tiago Sa.
- Cristian Borja, Dinis Pinto, Jean Gorby, Josafat Mendes, Nuno Sequeira, Paulo Oliveira, Serdar Saatci, Sikou Niakate, Victor Gomez, Vitor Tormena.
- Al Musrati, Alvaro Djalo, Andre Castro, Andre Horta, Pedro Santos, Pizzi, Roger Fernandes, Uros Racic.
- Abel Ruiz, Bruma, Iuri Medeiros, Miguel Fale, Ricardo Horta, Rodrigo Gomes, Simon Banza.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 49-year-old Arouca manager Evangelista will select his starting XI from these players:
- Ignacio De Arruabarrena, Joao Valido, Thiago da Silva.
- Bogdan Milovanov, Jerome Opoku, Joao Basso, Jose Velazquez, Nino Galovic, Oday Dabbagh, Quaresma, Rafael Fernandes, Weverson.
- Alan Ruiz, David Simao, Ismaila Soro, Morlaye Sylla, Moses Yaw, Oriol Busquets, Pedro Moreira, Tiago Esgaio, Vitinho.
- Antony, Arsenio, Benji Michel, Bruno Marques, Rafa Mujica, Yusuf Lawal.
Check Out Also
Braga vs Arouca H2H
Braga beat Arouca in their last two meetings, as they followed up a 1-0 win with a 6-0 victory. Braga outclassed Arouca in their latest encounter when they claimed a 6-0 win. The bookies have Braga to win this match at the best price odds of 1.44.
Full Time Betting
Of their last 10 matches at home across all tournaments Braga won eight times and lost two as well. Arouca won five times, drew three and lost two of their last 10 games away from home. Braga are on a roll with eight victories from a possible 10 in the Liga. Arouca won five of their last 10 league matches.
Both Teams to Score
Braga had an excellent reading on Arouca, the last three times they faced each other in the Liga. They won all of them without conceding and the scoreboard read 6-0, 1-0 and 6-0. No doubt, they are rubbing their hands at the prospect of their upcoming encounter. Both teams to score only came out three times in the previous ten games between Arouca and Braga. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies.
In the last ten encounters between Braga and Arouca over 2.5 goals came out four times, as Braga averaged 2.1 goals a game. Arouca scored an average of 0.5 goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Braga scored an average of 2.5 goals in the past ten matches at Estadio Municipal de Braga across the tournaments and over 2.5 goals came out nine times. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Arouca’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.