Bournemouth vs Manchester United – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: May 19, 2023
Prices from the bookmakers reflect how much they expect Manchester United to pull away with 3 points this coming Saturday. They face Bournemouth in the Premier League and the latter could be in for a whacking, as Manchester United look to add three valuable points.
Bournemouth vs Manchester United Stats
- Bournemouth have conceded in 14 of the last 16 home matches
- In the last 3 Bournemouth home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Bournemouth matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In the last 3 Bournemouth home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Bournemouth have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- In the last 3 Manchester United matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 3 Manchester United matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Manchester United have conceded in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Manchester United away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Manchester United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Bournemouth vs Manchester United Squad lists
The 39-year-old coach of the home team, Gary O’Neil, will select the lineup against Manchester United from this squad:
- Lerma, Billing, Smith, Solanke, Senesi, Neto, Mepham, Kelly, Christie, Tavernier, Zemura, Cook, Ouattara, Stephens, Rothwell, Moore, Travers, Anthony, Vina, Fredericks, Traore, Stacey, Semenyo, Zabarnyi, Randolph, Greenwood, Brooks, Stanislas.
Manchester United Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 53 year-old Manchester United manager ten Hag will select his starting XI from these players:
- David De Gea, Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford, Luke Shaw, Lisandro Martinez, Diogo Dalot, Christian Eriksen, Casemiro, Antony, Raphael Varane, Jadon Sancho, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Tyrell Malacia, Victor Lindelof, Fred, Scott McTominay, Wout Weghorst, Anthony Martial, Harry Maguire, Marcel Sabitzer, Anthony Elanga, Alejandro Garnacho, Donny van de Beek, Jack Butland, Tom Heaton, Brandon Williams, Phil Jones, Facundo Pellistri, Kobbie Mainoo, Mason Greenwood.
Bournemouth vs Manchester United Lineups
Bournemouth vs Manchester United Preview
Bournemouth managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 4-1 victory against Leeds. They went on to lose 1-3 against Chelsea, before getting dumped in a 2-0 defeat against Crystal Palace. In their last six Premier League home matches, Bournemouth have three wins, while they’ve drawn zero and lost three. They scored eight and conceded 11 goals.
In their last three matches, Manchester United lost against Brighton and West Ham by 1-0 and 1-0, respectively, and beat Wolverhampton by 2-0. Manchester United claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Premier League. They also drew one and were defeated four times, as they were outscored by 13 goals to four.
Bournemouth vs Manchester United H2H
Bournemouth won just one of their 10 most recent encounters against Manchester United. Manchester United got the better of Bournemouth in their most recent meetings, as they first won 3-0, then 5-2. Manchester United will be excited about a meeting with Bournemouth, who have found it hard to deal with their upcoming visitors. Manchester United go into the match with a 8-1-1 advantage. The bookies have Manchester United to win this match at best price odds of 1.50.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Vitality Stadium saw three wins for Bournemouth in their last 10 here across all tournaments. They also drew two and lost five, while Manchester United won two of their 10 most recent outings on their travels, whilst drawing three and losing five. While Bournemouth might manage to fight their way to three points on Saturday at Vitality Stadium, they’ll probably allow their visitors a say in the matter as well. The home side claimed just one wins to nil in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, The Red Devils came away with a 3-0 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Vitality Stadium. In the past ten matches between home side Bournemouth and Manchester United both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.67. There was over 2.5 goals in 4 of the 5 most recent Premier League encounters between Bournemouth and Manchester United. Of the last ten encounters between Bournemouth Manchester United over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.57 with bookies.
The last ten encounters between Bournemouth and Manchester United saw over 2.5 goals scored six times, with Bournemouth averaging 0.8 goals a game. Manchester United scored 2.4 goals on average in these, as both teams scored six times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Bournemouth’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Manchester United, who managed to score 1.1 times in those matches.