Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prediction
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
Bournemouth will be taking on visiting team Fulham at Vitality Stadium in a Premier League tie this coming Saturday.
Bournemouth vs Fulham Stats
- Bournemouth have not won 11 of the last 13 matches
- Bournemouth have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Bournemouth matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Bournemouth played, both teams scored
- Bournemouth have scored in 8 of the last 9 home matches
- In 18 of the last 20 Fulham matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Fulham have scored in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- In 7 of the last 9 Fulham away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Fulham have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- In 5 of the last 7 Fulham away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Bournemouth vs Fulham Squad lists
Gary O’Neil will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Fulham from the following players:
- Smith, Lerma, Billing, Senesi, Solanke, Mepham, Neto, Zemura, Cook, Tavernier, Kelly, Christie, Moore, Travers, Anthony, Stephens, Ouattara, Fredericks, Traore, Rothwell, Stacey, Semenyo, Randolph, Greenwood, Zabarnyi, Vina, Brooks, Stanislas.
This is the full squad of players that the Fulham head coach Silva will select from for his starting XI:
- Ream, Pereira, Reed, Leno, Reid, Robinson, Palhinha, Mitrovic, Tete, Willian, Diop, Adarabioyo, Kebano, Vinicius, Wilson, James, Rodak, Kurzawa, Lukic, Solomon, Cairney, Soares, Duffy, Francois.
Bournemouth vs Fulham Lineups
Bournemouth vs Fulham Preview
Bournemouth are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Arsenal by a 3-2 score, before winning 1-0 against Liverpool. They were back on the losing side in a 3-0 defeat against Aston Villa. In their last six Premier League home matches, Bournemouth have two wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost two. They scored seven and conceded eight goals. Bournemouth are one of the worst home teams in the Premier League with a dismal 16 points and just four wins. They scored 13 at Vitality Stadium while conceding 16 as well.
Fulham were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 3-2 by Brentford. Next up, Arsenal won 0-3, before losing 3-1 against Manchester United. Fulham won half their previous six away matches in the Premier League, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored seven goals whilst conceding four.
Bournemouth vs Fulham H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 2-2 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Saturday. Bournemouth go into their upcoming match against Fulham with a 33% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-1-1 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Vitality Stadium saw Bournemouth winning three, drawing two and losing five of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Fulham won five of their 10 most recent away games, drew one and lost four. Goals are usually flowing for Bournemouth on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in six of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened four times for Fulham in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Bournemouth and Fulham had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.25. In one of the previous three matches between Bournemouth and Fulham both teams scored.
In the past three encounters between Bournemouth and Fulham over 2.5 goals came out two times, with Bournemouth scoring an average of 1.67 goals per game. Fulham averaged one goal, while both teams scored one time. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Bournemouth’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 0.9 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Fulham’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.