Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: August 30, 2023
Borussia Monchengladbach and Werder Bremen face off in round 25 at Borussia-Park, and it has the look of a tight Bundesliga match between two teams currently looking fairly evenly matched.
Borussia Monchengladbach as well as Werder Bremen suffered disappointing defeats in their most previous match. This could lead to a cautious encounter as neither side naturally fancies losing once again already.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen this coming Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen Team Stats
- B. M’gladbach have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 B. M’gladbach matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- B. M’gladbach have not lost 6 of the last 8 home matches
- B. M’gladbach have not won 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Werder Bremen have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In the last 7 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Werder Bremen have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Werder Bremen away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Werder Bremen have lost 3 of the last 4 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen Squad lists
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
Daniel Farke will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Werder Bremen from the following players:
- Olschowsky (41), Omlin (1), Sippel (21), Scally (29), Itakura (3), Netz (20), Doucoure (4), Friedrich (5), Elvedi (30), Bensebaini (25), Walde (45), Lainer (18), Jantschke (24), Kramer (6), Noss (34), Neuhaus (32), Hofmann (23), Weigl (8), Kone (17), Stindl (13), Fraulo (22), Plea (14), Thuram (10), N’Goumou (19), Herrmann (7), Telalovic (48), Sanches (38).
Werder Bremen Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Werder Bremen players that the manager Ole Werner will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Haesler (38), Pavlenka (1), Lord (40), Zetterer (30), Backhaus (37), Pieper (5), Jung (3), Gross (36), Chiarodia (39), Agu (27), Buchanan (26), Friedl (32), Veljkovic (13), Weiser (8), Stark (4), Salifou (19), Gruev (28), Mbom (34), Stage (6), Bittencourt (10), Schmidt (22), Bargfrede (44), Schmid (20), Dinkci (21), Ducksch (7), Philipp (17), Fuellkrug (11).
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen Lineups
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen Match Preview
In their last three matches, Borussia Monchengladbach lost 4-0 against Mainz 05, drew 0-0 with Freiburg, before losing to RB Leipzig by 3-0. Borussia Monchengladbach claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga. They also drew two and lost one, as they scored 12 and conceded eight goals.
Werder Bremen have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Bochum by 3-0. Disappointment followed, going down 2-1 against Augsburg, and 2-3 against Bayer Leverkusen. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Werder Bremen failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn zero and lost five, scoring five while also conceding 19 times.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen H2H
Borussia Monchengladbach lost just once in 12 recent matches against Werder Bremen. Werder Bremen won 5-1 the last time, they faced Borussia Monchengladbach, who won the match before that, when Borussia Monchengladbach claimed a 4-2 win. Borussia Monchengladbach usually enjoy playing Werder Bremen, claiming six wins in the last ten encounters. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.91. Borussia Monchengladbach scored at least once in 17 of their 18 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Werder Bremen. Of the last ten encounters between Borussia Monchengladbach Werder Bremen over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.57 with bookies.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Borussia Monchengladbach (1.91) | Draw (3.60) | Werder Bremen (3.80)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.38) | Over 2.5 (1.57)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.50) | BTTS Yes (1.50)
Full Time Betting
Borussia Monchengladbach claimed all three points five times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing two along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. Werder Bremen won four of their last 10 games away, while drawing zero and losing six in this series of matches. Goals should be on the menu at Borussia-Park, with both teams scoring in six of the last 10 matches at home for Borussia Monchengladbach. The same outcome paid dividends in five of the last 10 away games for Werder Bremen.
Both Teams to Score
Borussia Monchengladbach claimed a 4-2 win, while Werder Bremen answered back with a 5-1 win in their two most recent meetings. In the past ten matches between home side Borussia Monchengladbach and Werder Bremen both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.50. Borussia Monchengladbach scored at least once in 17 of their 18 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Werder Bremen. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the last ten matches between Borussia Monchengladbach and Werder Bremen.
There were over 2.5 goals five times in the last ten encounters between Borussia Monchengladbach and Werder Bremen. Borussia Monchengladbach managed an average of 1.8 goals, while the latter scored 1.2 goals on average. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this run. Over 2.5 goals came out six times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Borussia Monchengladbach, who scored an average of one goal along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Werder Bremen, who scored 1.3 times on average in those matches.