Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: August 30, 2023
Borussia Monchengladbach come up against visiting side Freiburg on Saturday at Borussia-Park in a Bundesliga fixture.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg Team Stats
- In 3 of the last 4 B. M’gladbach matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- B. M’gladbach have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 6 of the last 7 matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches B. M’gladbach played, both teams scored
- Freiburg have scored in 23 of the last 25 matches
- Freiburg have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
- Freiburg have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- Freiburg have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Freiburg have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg Squad lists
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
Farke will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Freiburg from the players listed below:
- Jan Olschowsky, Jonas Omlin, Tobias Sippel.
- Joseph Scally, Ko Itakura, Luca Netz, Mamadou Doucoure, Marvin Friedrich, Nico Elvedi, Ramy Bensebaini, Simon Walde, Stefan Lainer, Tony Jantschke.
- Christoph Kramer, Conor Noss, Florian Neuhaus, Jonas Hofmann, Julian Weigl, Kouadio Kone, Lars Stindl, Oscar Fraulo.
- Alassane Plea, Marcus Thuram, Nathan N’Goumou, Patrick Herrmann, Semir Telalovic, Yvandro Borges Sanches.
Here is the full team squad of Freiburg. The 57 year-old Christian Streich will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Benjamin Uphoff, Mark Flekken, Noah Atubolu.
- Christian Guenter, Kenneth Schmidt, Kilian Sildillia, Kimberly Ezekwem, Lukas Kuebler, Manuel Gulde, Matthias Ginter, Philipp Lienhart.
- Daniel-Kofi Kyereh, Jonathan Schmid, Maximilian Eggestein, Merlin Roehl, Nicolas Hoefler, Noah Weisshaupt, Ritsu Doan, Robert Wagner, Roland Sallai, Vincenzo Grifo, Woo-Yeong Jeong, Yannik Keitel.
- Lucas Hoeler, Michael Gregoritsch, Nils Petersen.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg Lineups
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg Match Preview
It is all or nothing with Borussia Monchengladbach presently. They first went down 4-1 in an encounter with Hertha Berlin, to which they replied by beating Bayern Munich3-2. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 4-0 against Mainz 05. Borussia Monchengladbach won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored 13 and conceded 11 goals.
Freiburg claimed seven points from their last nine available, as the won by 2-1 and 0-2 against VfB Stuttgart and Bochum, respectively. Last time out, Bayer Leverkusen ended up stealing a point in a 1-1 draw. Freiburg, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn zero and lost four in their last six away in the Bundesliga.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg H2H
Neither Borussia Monchengladbach nor Freiburg managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 0-0 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Freiburg won two of the previous ten matches, with Borussia Monchengladbach claiming four wins in these ten encounters. The bookies have Freiburg to win this match at best price odds of 2.80.
Full Time Betting
Borussia Monchengladbach claimed all three points six times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing one along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. Freiburg won five of their last 10 games away, while drawing one and losing four in this series of matches. Goals should be on the menu at Borussia-Park, with both teams scoring in six of the last 10 matches at home for Borussia Monchengladbach. The same outcome paid dividends in four of the last 10 away games for Freiburg.
Both Teams to Score
The match ended in a 0-0 draw in the previous outing between Borussia Monchengladbach and Freiburg and should we get another draw, the bookies best price are at 3.50. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Borussia Monchengladbach and Freiburg would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals, while at least four goals happened six times. Borussia Monchengladbach managed an average of 1.6 goals, while Freiburg averaged two goals a game. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Borussia Monchengladbach’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Freiburg, who scored two times on average in those matches.