Last Updated: September 1, 2023
Borussia Monchengladbach enjoy home advantage, when visitors Bayern Munich swing by on Saturday for a clash in the Bundesliga. The former will be looking to make that home advantage count.
It is early days yet, anything can happen and both Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich are still highly motivated of getting off to a good start. They both have talented squads, and we expect a cracking affair at Borussia-Park as the teams look to get one over each other.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Team Stats
- In 12 of the last 14 B. M’gladbach matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- B. M’gladbach have scored in 17 of the last 19 matches
- B. M’gladbach have not lost 12 of the last 13 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 matches B. M’gladbach played, both teams scored
- B. M’gladbach have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 44 of the last 46 matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 30 of the last 32 away matches
- In 10 of the last 11 Bayern Munich matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Bayern Munich away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Bayern Munich have won the last 4 away matches in a row and the sum of goals was over 2.5
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Squad lists
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
The 44-year-old Seoane will select the starting eleven against Bayern Munich from these players:
- Jan Olschowsky (41), Jonas Omlin (1), Maximilian Bruell, Moritz Nicolas (33), Tobias Sippel (21), Fabio Chiarodia (2), Joseph Scally (29), Ko Itakura (3), Luca Netz (20), Lukas Ullrich (26), Mamadou Doucoure (4), Marvin Friedrich (5), Maximilian Woeber (39), Nico Elvedi (30), Simon Walde (45), Stefan Lainer (18), Tony Jantschke (24), Christoph Kramer (23), Florian Neuhaus (10), Franck Honorat (9), Grant-Leon Ranos (28), Julian Weigl (8), Kouadio Kone (17), Robin Hack (25), Rocco Reitz (27), Alassane Plea (14), Nathan N’Goumou (19), Patrick Herrmann (7), Semir Telalovic (48), Tomas Cvancara (31), Yvandro Borges Sanches (38).
Bayern Munich Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Bayern Munich head coach Tuchel will select from for his starting XI:
- Daniel Peretz (18), Manuel Neuer (1), Sven Ulreich (26), Tom Huelsmann (43), Alphonso Davies (19), Benjamin Pavard (5), Bouna Sarr (20), Dayot Upamecano (2), Matthijs de Ligt (4), Min-Jae Kim (3), Noussair Mazraoui (40), Raphael Guerreiro (22), Tarek Buchmann (28), Gabriel Vidovic (32), Joshua Kimmich (6), Konrad Laimer (27), Leon Goretzka (8), Paul Wanner (14), Ryan Gravenberch (38), Arijon Ibrahimovic (46), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (13), Harry Kane (9), Jamal Musiala (42), Kingsley Coman (11), Leroy Sane (10), Mathys Tel (39), Serge Gnabry (7), Thomas Muller (25).
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Lineups
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Match Preview
Borussia Monchengladbach collected four points from their last three matches, starting with a 0-7 win against TuS Bersenbrueck. It was followed by a 4-4 draw with Augsburg and a 0-3 defeat against Bayer Leverkusen. Bayern Munich will have their sight set on grabbing the trophy, while a place in the top two look a likely prospect before the Bundesliga gets rolling. Borussia Monchengladbach won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored eight and conceded six goals.
Bayern Munich are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. FC Koln got left behind in a 1-2 win, before Werder Bremen got hammered in a 0-4 victory. Augsburg was the most recent victim in a 3-1 win for Bayern Munich. Bayern Munich will have their sight set on grabbing the trophy, while a place in the top two look a likely prospect before the Bundesliga gets rolling. Bayern Munich claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in the Bundesliga, as well as no draw but two defeats. They also banged in 11 goals, whilst conceding seven.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich H2H
Only once in their 6 most recent meetings did Borussia Monchengladbach loose against Bayern Munich. It finished with a 3-2 win for B. M’gladbach in the most recent meeting between the two sides. Will they be able to put the brakes on their opponent again this coming Saturday at Borussia-Park, or will Bayern Munich manage to assert some revenge? Borussia Monchengladbach have a 50% win rate in the against Bayern Munich, who won three of these matches. The total record reads 5-2-3, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Bayern Munich scored at least once in their last 9 Bundesliga matches against Borussia Monchengladbach. In eight matches of the previous ten matches between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich both teams scored.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Borussia Monchengladbach (7.50) | Draw (5.25) | Bayern Munich (1.36)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (4.00) | Over 2.5 (1.25)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.75) | BTTS Yes (1.40)
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Borussia-Park across all tournaments Borussia Monchengladbach won five times, drew three and lost two times. Bayern Munich claimed six wins, zero draw and four defeats in their last 10 games away. Bayern Munich have been quick to get off the mark in their previous 10 outings, scoring the opening goal an impressive eight times. Their hosts this coming Saturday scored the first goal of the game in six of their last 10 home games.
Both Teams to Score
B. M’gladbach celebrated a 3-2 win in their most recent meeting with their Bayern Munich. Are we in for something similar at Borussia-Park on Saturday, or does the latter have something else in store? Both teams to score came out eight times in the past ten matches between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.40 with the bookies. Bayern Munich managed at least one goal in 15 of their previous 16 Bundesliga matches against Borussia Monchengladbach. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.40 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out eight times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Borussia Monchengladbach managed an average of 1.7 goals, with Bayern Munich averaging 2.1 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in nine of Borussia Monchengladbach’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in nine of the last ten games for Bayern Munich, who managed to hit the net 4.7 times on average in these games.