Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 15, 2023
Borussia Monchengladbach come up against visiting side Bayern Munich in a Bundesliga fixture on Saturday at Borussia-Park.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Match Preview
They came away from their last three matches with four points, as Borussia Monchengladbach beat Hoffenheim 1-4, followed by a 0-0 draw against Schalke 04. Most recently, they were left licking their wounds in a 4-1 defeat against Hertha Berlin. Borussia Monchengladbach won three of their previous six matches at Borussia-Park in the Bundesliga. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring 15 goals to 11 against.
In their last three matches, Bayern Munich first beat Wolfsburg 2-4, then Bochum by 3-0 and finally PSG by 0-1. Bayern Munich performed a very admirable four wins in six Bundesliga away matches, as well as two draws but no defeats. They scored 14 times, while also conceding seven goals. Bayern Munich have been prolific goalscorers in the Bundesliga, not least away from home. Until now, they have been on target 28 times, making them the highest-scoring away side, while also letting in ten goals.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Team Stats
- B. M’gladbach have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
- B. M’gladbach have scored in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- B. M’gladbach have not won the last 3 home matches in a row
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 5 of the last 6 matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost the last 20 matches in a row
- Bayern Munich have scored in 38 of the last 40 matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 32 of the last 34 away matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 18 of the last 19 away matches
- Bayern Munich have won 8 of the last 9 away matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Squad Lists
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
The 46-year-old Farke will select the starting eleven against Bayern Munich from these players:
- Jan Olschowsky, Jonas Omlin, Tobias Sippel.
- Joseph Scally, Ko Itakura, Luca Netz, Mamadou Doucoure, Marvin Friedrich, Nico Elvedi, Ramy Bensebaini, Simon Walde, Stefan Lainer, Tony Jantschke.
- Christoph Kramer, Conor Noss, Florian Neuhaus, Jonas Hofmann, Julian Weigl, Kouadio Kone, Lars Stindl, Oscar Fraulo.
- Alassane Plea, Marcus Thuram, Nathan N’Goumou, Patrick Herrmann, Semir Telalovic, Yvandro Borges Sanches.
Bayern Munich Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 35-year-old Bayern Munich manager Nagelsmann will select his starting XI from these players:
- Johannes Schenk, Manuel Neuer, Sven Ulreich, Yann Sommer.
- Alphonso Davies, Benjamin Pavard, Bouna Sarr, Daley Blind, Dayot Upamecano, Joao Cancelo, Josip Stanisic, Matthijs de Ligt, Noussair Mazraoui.
- Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, Paul Wanner, Ryan Gravenberch.
- Arijon Ibrahimovic, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Jamal Musiala, Kingsley Coman, Leroy Sane, Mathys Tel, Sadio Mane, Serge Gnabry, Thomas Muller.
Check Out Also
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich H2H
Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich had to make do with a point each in their latest encounter, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.50. Bayern Munich look back on four wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Borussia Monchengladbach. The home side has a 40% win rate in these encounters for a total record of 4-2-4. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Borussia-Park witnessed Borussia Monchengladbach winning five of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew one and lost four in this run. Bayern Munich won nine of their previous 10 games away, drew one and lost zero. Bayern Munich kept their opponents from scoring five times in their previous 10 away matches. Meanwhile, Borussia Monchengladbach have been able to keep a clean sheet in three of their last 10 games at home.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.50. Both teams to score came out eight times in the past ten matches between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.57 with the bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in the last ten encounters between Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich, while over 2.5 goals happened eight times. Borussia Monchengladbach managed an average of 1.5 goals, with Bayern Munich averaging 2.4 goals in these. Borussia Monchengladbach saw over 2.5 goals in six of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Bayern Munich, who managed to score 2.7 times in those matches.