Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 6, 2023
The spotlight is on both Borussia Dortmund and Wolfsburg, as the Bundesliga rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other this coming Sunday in the at Signal Iduna Park.
Borussia Dortmund are looking for a payback after suffering a disappointing defeat in their latest encounter with Wolfsburg and odds favour them to pull it off.
How to Live Stream Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg Team Stats
- B. Dortmund have won the last 10 home matches in a row
- B. Dortmund have not lost 20 of the last 22 home matches
- B. Dortmund have won 9 of the last 10 home matches and the sum of goals was over 2.5
- B. Dortmund have won 9 of the last 10 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- B. Dortmund have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Wolfsburg have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Wolfsburg away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Wolfsburg away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Wolfsburg have not lost 4 of the last 5 away matches
- Wolfsburg have won 3 of the last 4 away matches
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg Squad lists
Borussia Dortmund Squad
The 40-year-old coach of the home team, Edin Terzic, will select the lineup against Wolfsburg from this squad:
- Meyer (33), Kobel (1), Unbehaun (38), Lotka (35), Papadopoulos (47), Ryerson (26), Morey (2), Hummels (15), Schlotterbeck (4), Schulz (14), Suele (25), Guerreiro (13), Coulibaly (44), Rothe (36), Kamara (32), Can (23), Passlack (30), Reyna (7), Bynoe-Gittens (43), Bellingham (22), Brandt (19), Njinmah (49), Dahoud (8), Reus (11), Wolf (17), Oezcan (6), Meunier (24), Modeste (20), Malen (21), Duranville (16), Adeyemi (27), Haller (9), Moukoko (18).
Here is the full team squad of Wolfsburg. The 51 year-old Niko Kovac will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Casteels (1), Kasten (45), Klinger (30), Pervan (12), Schulze (35), Odogu (47), Fischer (2), Lacroix (4), van de Ven (5), Cozza (8), Silva (6), Bornauw (3), Franjic (38), Nmecha (22), Kaminski (16), Guilavogui (29), Paredes (40), Putaro, Ambros (36), Svanberg (32), Arnold (27), Wimmer (39), Baku (20), Gerhardt (31), Pejcinovic (18), Waldschmidt (7), Wind (23), Nmecha (10), Marmoush (33).
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg Lineups
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg Match Preview
Borussia Dortmund have gone unbeaten in their previous three matches, which included a 3-3 draw with VfB Stuttgart, a 4-0 victory over Eintracht, and a 1-1 draw with Bochum. Borussia Dortmund swept all opposition aside in the six most recent Bundesliga matches at their home ground. They won all six, adding 18 points to their account, whilst scoring 23 and conceding five goals. No team won as many matches on home soil than Borussia Dortmund did so far in the Bundesliga this season. A total of 12 matches at the Signal Iduna Park finished with a home win.
In their last three matches, Wolfsburg drew 0-0 with Bayer Leverkusen, beat Bochum by 1-5 and beat Mainz 05 by 3-0. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Wolfsburg have three wins, they’ve drawn one and lost one two. They scored nine while also conceding five times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg H2H
Borussia Dortmund have a great reading on Wolfsburg currently, as they won 8 of their last 9 matches against their next opponent. Borussia Dortmund claimed a 6-1 win, while Wolfsburg answered back with a 2-0 win in their two most recent meetings. Borussia Dortmund enjoy a good 8-1-1 advantage against Wolfsburg, and the bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.45. Borussia Dortmund scored at least once in 8 of their 9 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Wolfsburg. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last ten matches between Borussia Dortmund and Wolfsburg.
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Borussia Dortmund (1.45) | Draw (4.50) | Wolfsburg (6.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.75) | Over 2.5 (1.44)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.25) | BTTS Yes (1.57)
Full Time Betting
Going undefeated through their last 10 matches at Signal Iduna Park, Borussia Dortmund won ten and drew zero. Wolfsburg won five of their previous 10 away games across all tournaments, in which they drew one and lost four. Strap yourselves up for a goals at Signal Iduna Park since both teams scored in seven of the last 10 home matches for Borussia Dortmund. The same occurred in three of the last 10 league games away from home for Wolfsburg.
Both Teams to Score
Borussia Dortmund lost to 2-0 Wolfsburg in their last encounter. This served as payback for the 6-1 win, which Borussia Dortmund dished out the match before that. Borussia Dortmund scored at least once in 8 of their 9 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Wolfsburg. Recent meetings between Borussia Dortmund and visiting side Wolfsburg might have been action-packed, but not rich on goals. Backing under 2.5 goals was a winning bet no less than seven times in the last ten matches. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.75 with the bookies.
Under 2.5 goals happened three times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Borussia Dortmund managed an average of 2.1 goals, with Wolfsburg averaging 0.4 goals in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Borussia Dortmund saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Wolfsburg’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.