Last Updated: August 31, 2023
A quick peek at the odds suggests anything but a win for Borussia Dortmund will come as a surprise when they take on FC Heidenheim at Signal Iduna Park this coming Friday in the Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have their target aimed at getting one over FC Heidenheim this coming Friday. However, the latter should be highly motivated at the prospect of showing their skills in front of the crowd at Signal Iduna Park.
How to Live Stream Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim Team Stats
- B. Dortmund have not lost the last 17 matches in a row
- B. Dortmund have not lost the last 16 home matches in a row
- B. Dortmund have scored in 32 of the last 34 matches
- B. Dortmund have won 15 of the last 16 home matches
- B. Dortmund have scored in the last 16 home matches in a row
- FC Heidenheim have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- FC Heidenheim have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- FC Heidenheim have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- FC Heidenheim have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
- FC Heidenheim have conceded in 5 of the last 6 matches
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim Squad lists
Borussia Dortmund Squad
The 40-year-old Terzic will select the starting eleven against FC Heidenheim from these players:
- Alexander Meyer (33), Gregor Kobel (1), Marcel Lotka (35), Julian Ryerson (26), Mateu Morey (2), Mats Hummels (15), Nico Schlotterbeck (4), Niklas Suele (25), Ramy Bensebaini (5), Abdoulaye Kamara (32), Emre Can (23), Felix Nmecha (8), Giovanni Reyna (7), Jamie Bynoe-Gittens (43), Julian Brandt (19), Marcel Sabitzer (20), Marco Reus (11), Marius Wolf (17), Ole Pohlmann (30), Salih Oezcan (6), Thomas Meunier (24), Thorgan Hazard (10), Donyell Malen (21), Julien Duranville (16), Karim Adeyemi (27), Sebastien Haller (9), Youssoufa Moukoko (18).
FC Heidenheim Squad
This is the full squad of players that the FC Heidenheim head coach Schmidt will select from for his starting XI:
- Frank Feller, Kevin Mueller (1), Paul Tschernuth (34), Vitus Eicher (22), Benedikt Gimber (5), Jonas Foehrenbach (19), Lennard Maloney (33), Marnon-Thomas Busch (2), Seedy Jarju (29), Tim Koether (26), Tim Siersleben (4), Adrian Beck (21), Florian Pick (17), Jan Schoeppner (3), Kevin Sessa (16), Luka Janes (36), Melvin Ramusovic (28), Nikola Dovedan (20), Norman Theuerkauf (30), Omar Traore (23), Patrick Mainka (6), Robert Leipertz (13), Thomas Leon Keller (27), Christian Kuehlwetter (24), Denis Thomalla (11), Elidon Qenaj (44), Eren Dinkci (8), Marvin Pieringer (18), Stefan Schimmer (9), Tim Kleindienst (10).
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim Lineups
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim Match Preview
In their last three matches, Borussia Dortmund won 1-6 and 1-0 against first TSV Schott Mainz then FC Koln, before drawing 1-1 against Bochum. The big goal of the season for Borussia Dortmund is naturally winning the title, and a place inside the top two at least should be possible in the upcoming Bundesliga season. Borussia Dortmund have been in potent form at Signal Iduna Park, winning no less than five of the past six Bundesliga matches here. They remained without defeat, as they drew once, hammered in 20 goals while letting in five.
FC Heidenheim have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Rostocker FC 1895 by 0-8. Disappointment followed, going down 2-0 against Wolfsburg, and 2-3 against Hoffenheim. The big goal of the season for Borussia Dortmund is naturally winning the title, and a place inside the top two at least should be possible in the upcoming Bundesliga season. FC Heidenheim didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Bundesliga matches, but managed zero draws, while suffering one defeats. They conceded two and scored zero goals themselves.
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim H2H
This will be the inaugural meeting between Borussia Dortmund and FC Heidenheim in the Bundesliga in this century, thus providing a completely unprecedented situation for both teams. Borussia Dortmund picked up one win in their previous one match against FC Heidenheim, while the latter claimed zero wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 6.50.
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Borussia Dortmund vs FC Heidenheim as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Borussia Dortmund (1.22) | Draw (6.50) | FC Heidenheim (10.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.20) | Over 2.5 (1.36)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Borussia Dortmund won nine of their last 10 matches on home soil, while drawing one in a run that saw them avoid defeat in front of their home supporters. FC Heidenheim won four of their last 10 away games across all tournaments, whilst also drawing three and losing three. Of the last 10 times Borussia Dortmund stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened seven times. Both teams also scored in five of the last 10 away games for FC Heidenheim.
Both Teams to Score
This is the first time Borussia Dortmund and FC Heidenheim meet in the Bundesliga in the 21st century. As there is no prior record of them playing against each other in this competition, as any stats from past encounters are from cup or friendly matches.
Borussia Dortmund performed an average of 3.3 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for FC Heidenheim, who managed to score 3.5 times in those matches.