Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
The Serie A game at Stadio Renato Dell’Ara this coming Friday will see visitors Spezia facing home side Bologna.
How to Live Stream Bologna vs Spezia this coming Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bologna vs Spezia may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bologna vs Spezia on TV
UK: BT Sport
Bologna vs Spezia Match Preview
Bologna added four points to the standings in their previous three matches, where they first beat Udinese 1-2. They were then defeated 1-0 against Lazio, before drawing 1-1 against Cremonese. In their last six Serie A home matches, Bologna have three wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost one. They scored ten and conceded five goals.
Spezia have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it started with a 0-1 win against Torino. Unable to follow that up, they went down 5-2 against Atalanta, before handing over all three points in a 0-2 defeat against Roma. Spezia claimed two wins against zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches in Serie A. The scoreline from these matches reads ten goals conceded and four scored.
Bologna vs Spezia Team Stats
- Bologna have scored in 17 of the last 18 home matches
- In 11 of the last 12 Bologna home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Bologna matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Bologna have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Bologna have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Spezia have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Spezia away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Spezia have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Spezia away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Spezia have scored in the last 5 away matches in a row
Bologna vs Spezia Squad Lists
The 40-year-old coach of the home team, Thiago Motta, will select the lineup against Spezia from this squad:
- Federico Ravaglia, Francesco Bardi, Lukasz Skorupski, Nicola Bagnolini, Sebastian Breza.
- Adama Soumaoro, Charalambos Lykogiannis, Denso Kasius, Gabriele Corbo, Jhon Lucumi, Joaquin Sosa, Kevin Bonifazi, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Stefan Posch.
- Andrea Cambiaso, Gary Medel, Jerdy Schouten, Kacper Urbanski, Lewis Ferguson, Michel Aebischer, Nicolas Dominguez, Nikola Moro, Roberto Soriano.
- Antonio Raimondo, Emanuel Vignato, Gianmarco Cangiano, Joshua Zirkzee, Marko Arnautovic, Musa Barrow, Musa Juwara, Nicola Sansone, Orji Okwonkwo, Riccardo Orsolini.
This is the full squad of players that the Spezia head coach Gotti will select from for his starting XI:
- Bartlomiej Dragowski, Federico Marchetti, Jeroen Zoet, Leonardo Dido, Petar Zovko.
- Dimitrios Nikolaou, Emil Holm, Ethan Ampadu, Joao Moutinho, Kelvin Amian, Mattia Caldara, Petko Hristov, Salvador Ferrer.
- Albin Ekdal, Arkadiusz Reca, Jacopo Sala, Julius Beck, Mehdi Bourabia, Salvatore Esposito, Szymon Zurkowski, Viktor Kovalenko.
- Daniel Maldini, Daniele Verde, David Strelec, Emmanuel Quartsin Gyasi, Kevin Agudelo, M’Bala Nzola, Mikael Egill Ellertsson, Raimonds Krollis, Simone Bastoni, Tio Cipot.
Check Out Also
Bologna vs Spezia H2H
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Bologna played against Spezia. It finished 2-2 in a great match between the pair. A draw could be the way to go here, as this has been an equal pairing in their most recent meetings. Bologna won four of the previous ten matches, while Spezia secured two wins from those ten matches. The bookies’ best betting odds on a home win are at 1.91.
Full Time Betting
Bologna racked up six wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at Stadio Renato Dell’Ara, drew two and lost two. Spezia won three of their previous 10 away, drew zero and lost seven times. Spezia racked up two wins from their last 10 possible away games without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between Bologna and Spezia ended up a 2-2 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Both teams scored four times in the previous five matches between home side Bologna and Spezia. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
In the past five encounters between Bologna and Spezia over 2.5 goals came out four times, with Bologna scoring an average of 2.2 goals per game. Spezia averaged 1.2 goals, while both teams scored four times. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Bologna’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of two goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Spezia, who scored two times on average in those matches.