Last Updated: September 15, 2023
Bochum take on visitors Eintracht at Vonovia Ruhrstadion in a Bundesliga tie this coming Saturday.
Bochum will be eager to close the gap on Eintracht in the Bundesliga table this coming Saturday. At the same time, the hosts will be very cautious of not losing further ground on their upcoming opponent. We could have a tight match between these two coming on.
How to Live Stream Bochum vs Eintracht this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bochum vs Eintracht may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bochum vs Eintracht on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bochum vs Eintracht Team Stats
- Bochum have conceded in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Bochum have conceded in 19 of the last 20 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Bochum played, both teams scored
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Bochum played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 12 Bochum matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Eintracht have conceded in 27 of the last 29 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 away matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
- Eintracht have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Eintracht have not lost the last 7 matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 7 Eintracht matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Bochum vs Eintracht Squad lists
The 55-year-old manager of Bochum, Thomas Letsch, will select the lineup against Eintracht from the players listed below:
- Manuel Riemann (1), Michael Esser (21), Niclas Thiede (23), Bernardo (5), Cristian Gamboa (2), Danilo Soares (3), Erhan Masovic (4), Ivan Ordets (20), Jordi Osei-Tutu (18), Keven Schlotterbeck (31), Maximilian Wittek (32), Mohammed Tolba (25), Moritz Roemling (30), Noah Loosli (41), Tim Oermann (14), Anthony Losilla (8), Felix Passlack (15), Kevin Stoeger (7), Lukas Daschner (13), Mats Pannewig (24), Matus Bero (19), Moritz-Broni Kwarteng (27), Patrick Osterhage (6), Philipp Foerster (10), Christopher Antwi-Adjej (22), Goncalo Paciencia, Lys Mousset (39), Moritz Broschinski (29), Philipp Hofmann (33), Takuma Asano (11).
Below is the full team squad of Eintracht. The manager Toppmoeller will pick his starting XI against Bochum from these players:
- Jens Grahl (33), Kaua (40), Kevin Trapp (1), Simon Simoni (41), Aurelio Buta (24), Dario Gebuhr, Davis Bautista (44), Hrvoje Smolcic (5), Makoto Hasebe (20), Nnamdi Collins, Philipp Max (31), Robin Koch (4), Tuta (35), Ellyes Skhiri (15), Eric Ebimbe (26), Fares Chaibi (8), Harpreet Ghotra (49), Hugo Larsson (16), Kristijan Jakic (6), Marcel Wenig (28), Mario Goetze (27), Mehdi Loune (45), Niels Nkounkou (29), Paxten Aaronson (30), Sebastian Rode (17), Sidney Raebiger (37), Timothy Chandler (22), William Pacho (3), Ansgar Knauff (36), Jens Petter Hauge (23), Jessic Ngankam (18), Lucas Alario (21), Nacho Ferri, Noel Futkeu (43), Omar Marmoush (7).
Bochum vs Eintracht Lineups
Bochum vs Eintracht Match Preview
It could have been better, it could have been worse for Bochum, who have two points to show from their last three matches. They came up short in a 5-0 defeat against VfB Stuttgart, followed by a 1-1 draw against B. Dortmund. They picked up a point again in the latest round after a 2-2 draw with Augsburg. While a title battle is perhaps a long shot, a top three finish does not look beyond Eintracht, should they catch some strong momentum in this early phase of the campaign. Bochum only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Bundesliga matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew two and lost two, as they scored 11 and conceded 12 goals.
Eintracht are unbeaten in their last three matches, which began with a 1-1 draw against Mainz 05. Then, they took out Levski Sofia 2-0, followed by a 1-1 draw with FC Koln. A struggle seems inevitable at this stage for Bochum, as the home side look to beat the drop zone and keep their Bundesliga status. Eintracht came through their last six away games in the Bundesliga without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew two and lost four in which, they were outscored by 15 goals to five.
Bochum vs Eintracht H2H
Bochum won 3 of their 4 latest home matches against Eintracht. Bochum and Eintracht had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Eintracht won six of the previous ten matches, with Bochum claiming three wins in these ten encounters. The bookies have Eintracht to win this match at best price odds of 2.15. Bochum managed to score at least one goal in their last 7 encounters in the Bundesliga against Eintracht. The scenario of both teams to score came out five times in the last ten matches between Bochum and Eintracht.
Bochum vs Eintracht Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Bochum vs Eintracht as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bochum (3.00) | Draw (3.75) | Eintracht (2.15)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.20) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.25) | BTTS Yes (1.57)
Full Time Betting
Vonovia Ruhrstadion witnessed Bochum winning four times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing two and losing four as well. Eintracht claimed three wins, three draw and four defeats in their last 10 games away. Bochum have been good at forcing themselves upon their visitors, as they scored the opening goal in seven of their previous 10 matches at Vonovia Ruhrstadion. Eintracht scored the first goal in four of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Bochum and Eintracht settled for a point in a 1-1 draw, when last faced with each other. The best betting odds on a another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Bochum and Eintracht. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57. Bochum managed to score at least one goal in their last 7 encounters in the Bundesliga against Eintracht. Both teams to score paid out five times in the previous ten matches between home side Bochum and Eintracht. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57.
Bochum managed an average of 1.2 goals in the past ten encounters against Eintracht, who scored 1.2 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened five times, while both teams scored five times. In the past ten matches for Bochum across all competitions, over 2.5 goals happened in eight times of them with an average of 1.3 goals goals scored by themselves. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Eintracht’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.