Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Boavista welcome Portimonense for a clash in the Primeira Liga at Estadio do Bessa XXI this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Boavista vs Portimonense this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Boavista vs Portimonense may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Boavista vs Portimonense on TV
UK: Premier Sports
Boavista vs Portimonense Match Preview
In the last three outings, Boavista beat Gil Vicente by 1-0 and lost 1-0 against Braga, before drawing 1-1 with Chaves. In their last six Primeira Liga home matches, Boavista have two wins, while they’ve drawn three and lost one. They scored eight and conceded nine goals.
In their past three games, Portimonense lost 1-0 against Benfica, drew 0-0 with Santa Clara, and lost 4-0 against Arouca. Portimonense claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Primeira Liga. They also drew zero and were defeated five times, as they were outscored by 12 goals to two.
Boavista vs Portimonense Team Stats
- In the last 7 Boavista matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Boavista home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Boavista matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 4 Boavista home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 3 of the last 4 Boavista home matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 28 of the last 30 Portimonense matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Portimonense have lost 7 of the last 8 away matches without scoring a goal
- Portimonense have lost 7 of the last 8 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Portimonense have lost 7 of the last 8 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 13 of the last 15 Portimonense away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Boavista vs Portimonense Squad Lists
The 46-year-old coach of the home team, Petit, will select the lineup against Portimonense from this squad:
- Cesar, Joao Goncalves, Kamran Agayev, Rafael Bracalli.
- Diego Llorente, Filipe Ferreira, Julio Dabo, Pedro Gomes, Reggie Cannon, Ricardo Mangas, Robson Reis, Rodrigo Abascal, Vincent Sasso.
- Berna, Bruno Lourenco, Gaius Makouta, Ibrahima, Ilija Vukotic, Joel da Silva, Masaki Watai, Miguel Reisinho, Salvador Agra, Sebastian Perez.
- Adalberto Penaranda, Kenji Gorre, Luis Santos, Martim Tavares, Pedro Malheiro, Robert Bozenik, Sopuruchukwu Onyemaechi, Yusupha Njie.
Here is the full team squad of Portimonense. The 54-year-old Paulo Sergio will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Joao Victor, Kosuke Nakamura, Mateus Oliveira, Matheus Nogueira.
- Fahd Moufi, Filipe Relvas, Goncalo Costa, Mancha, Moustapha Seck, Pastor, Pedro Henrique, Vinicius Guarapuava, Wagner Leonardo.
- Bruno Reis, Carlinhos, Ewerton, Henrique Jocu, Klismahn, Luquinha, Mohamed Diaby, Paulo Estrela, Pedro Sa, Zie Ouattara.
- Anderson Oliveira, Bryan Rochez, Joao Veras, Ricardo Matos, Rui Gomes, Sapara, Shuhei Kawasaki, Welinton Junior, Yago Cariello, Yong-Hak Kim.
Check Out Also
Boavista vs Portimonense H2H
The last time the pair played each other Boavista came away as 0-1 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind this coming Sunday. Boavista usually enjoy playing Portimonense, claiming five wins in the last ten encounters. The bookies’ best betting odds on a home win are at 2.20.
Full Time Betting
Estadio do Bessa XXI saw Boavista winning four, drawing four and losing two of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Portimonense won three of their 10 most recent away games, drew zero and lost seven. Boavista won only two of their previous 10 league outings, while Portimonense had one win in their previous 10.
Both Teams to Score
Boavista ended up winning 0-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio do Bessa XXI. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Boavista and Portimonense. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.00.
There were less than three goals scored eight times in the previous ten encounters between Portimonense and Boavista, while both teams not to score was a winning bet five times. Boavista performed an average of 1.2 goals, while Portimonense pulled off 0.8 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Boavista, who scored an average of 0.9 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Portimonense’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.7 goals in these matches.