Benfica vs Famalicao – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
Benfica enjoy home advantage, when visitors Famalicao swing by on Friday for a clash in the Liga. The former will be looking to make that home advantage count.
How to Live Stream Benfica vs Famalicao on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Benfica vs Famalicao may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Benfica vs Famalicao on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Benfica vs Famalicao Team Stats
- Benfica have not lost 22 of the last 24 home matches
- Benfica have scored in 24 of the last 26 matches
- Benfica have scored in 20 of the last 21 home matches
- Benfica have won 5 of the last 7 matches without conceding a goal
- Benfica have won 6 of the last 7 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Famalicao played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 Famalicao away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 3 Famalicao away matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Famalicao have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Famalicao have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
Benfica vs Famalicao Squad lists
Roger Schmidt will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Famalicao from the following players:
- Andre Gomes, Odisseas Vlachodimos, Samuel Soares.
- Alex Grimaldo, Alexander Bah, Antonio Silva, Gilberto Junior, Lucas Verissimo, Mihailo Ristic, Morato, Nicolas Otamendi.
- Andreas Schjelderup, Chiquinho, Florentino Luis, Fredrik Aursnes, Joao Mario, Joao Neves, Julian Draxler, Rafa Silva.
- Casper Tengstedt, David Neres, Goncalo Guedes, Goncalo Ramos, Petar Musa.
Listed below is the full squad of Famalicao players that the manager Joao Pedro Sousa will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Ivan Zlobin, Luiz Junior.
- Alexandre Penetra, Diogo Queiros, Enea Mihaj, Martin Aguirregabiria, Otavio, Ruben Lima.
- Alex Dobre, Andre Simoes, David Tavares, Denilson, Gustavo Assuncao, Gustavo Sa, Ivan Jaime, Jose Luis Rodriguez, Junior Kadile, Leandro Sanca, Pedro Brazao, Pele, Riccieli, Santiago Colombatto, Zaydou Youssouf.
- Francisco Moura, Ivo Rodrigues, Jhonder Cadiz, Pablo, Rui Fonte, Theo Fonseca.
Benfica vs Famalicao Lineups
Benfica vs Famalicao Match Preview
Benfica swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 0-2 against Club Bruges. They went on to defeat Boavista 3-1 and made it three on the spin against Vizela in a 0-2 victory. Benfica showed little mercy in their past six matches at the Estadio da Luz, of which they won five and drew once. Going undefeated, they hit the target 17 times, while letting in four themselves. Benfica firing away with 35 goals so far this season at home, making them the most scoring home team in the Liga. They also conceded nine goals.
Famalicao won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 0-1 against Gil Vicente, before beating Santa Clara 1-3. Another win followed, this time by 1-0 against Portimonense. Famalicao won twice, while also recording one draw, and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Liga. The scoreline from these matches says 12 goals conceded and nine scored.
Benfica vs Famalicao H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Benfica came away as 0-1 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Friday. Benfica enter the match against Famalicao with a 5-2-0 record in their previous seven encounters. A win rate of 71%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Benfica did great recently at Estadio da Luz, winning eight of their last 10 home games across all tournaments. They also drew one while losing one. Famalicao won five of their last 10 away games, while drawing one and losing four in this streak. Benfica managed four wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches at Estadio da Luz.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Benfica came out the other side as 0-1 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result.
In the last seven encounters between Benfica and Famalicao over 2.5 goals came out three times, as Benfica averaged 2.42 goals a game. Famalicao scored an average of 0.42 goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Benfica’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Famalicao, who scored 1.5 times on average in those matches.