Benfica vs Boavista – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 16, 2023
Benfica come up against visiting side Boavista in a Primeira Liga fixture on Monday at Estadio da Luz.
How to Live Stream Benfica vs Boavista this coming Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Benfica vs Boavista may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Benfica vs Boavista on TV
UK: BT Sport
Benfica vs Boavista Match Preview
Benfica are enjoying their football currently with three wins on the bounce, and it began with a 0-3 win against Arouca. They went on to beat Casa Pia AC by 3-0, before also getting the better of Club Bruges in a 0-2 victory. Benfica won five of their last six Primeira Liga matches at the Estadio da Luz, scoring 18 and conceding five along the way. They also drew once as they remained without defeat.
In their last three matches, Boavista drew 2-2 with Santa Clara, lost 2-1 against Estoril, and drew 0-0 with Casa Pia AC. Boavista are winless in their last six away games in the Primeira Liga, in which they drew one and lost five. They conceded 13 goals while scoring five themselves.
Benfica vs Boavista Team Stats
- Benfica have not lost 21 of the last 23 home matches
- Benfica have won 6 of the last 8 matches without conceding a goal
- Benfica have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Benfica have scored in 19 of the last 20 home matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Benfica matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Boavista have conceded in 32 of the last 34 away matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Boavista matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Boavista have not won 9 of the last 10 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 away matches Boavista played, both teams scored
- Boavista have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
Benfica vs Boavista Squad Lists
The 55-year-old coach of the home team, Roger Schmidt, will select the lineup against Boavista from this squad:
- Andre Gomes, Odisseas Vlachodimos, Samuel Soares.
- Alex Grimaldo, Alexander Bah, Antonio Silva, Gilberto Junior, Lucas Verissimo, Mihailo Ristic, Morato, Nicolas Otamendi.
- Andreas Schjelderup, Chiquinho, Florentino Luis, Fredrik Aursnes, Joao Mario, Joao Neves, Julian Draxler, Rafa Silva.
- Casper Tengstedt, David Neres, Goncalo Guedes, Goncalo Ramos, Petar Musa.
Below is the full team squad of Boavista. The manager Petit will pick his starting XI against Benfica from these players:
- Cesar, Joao Goncalves, Kamran Agayev, Rafael Bracalli.
- Filipe Ferreira, Julio Dabo, Pedro Gomes, Reggie Cannon, Ricardo Mangas, Robson Reis, Rodrigo Abascal, Vincent Sasso.
- Berna, Bruno Lourenco, Gaius Makouta, Ibrahima, Ilija Vukotic, Israel Duarte dos Santos, Joel da Silva, Masaki Watai, Miguel Reisinho, Salvador Agra, Sebastian Perez.
- Adalberto Penaranda, Kenji Gorre, Luis Santos, Martim Tavares, Pedro Malheiro, Robert Bozenik, Sopuruchukwu Onyemaechi, Yusupha Njie.
Check Out Also
Benfica vs Boavista H2H
Benfica celebrated a 0-3 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Estadio da Luz on Monday? Benfica generally have the upper hand against Boavista, offering a fine 8-1-1 winning record before their next encounter. The bookies’ best betting odds on a home win are at 1.18.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Estadio da Luz across all tournaments Benfica won seven times, drew two and lost one time. Boavista claimed one win, two draws and seven defeats in their last 10 games away. Benfica managed four wins without conceding a single goal in the previous 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Benfica came away with a 0-3 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio da Luz. In the past ten matches between home side Benfica and Boavista, both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.50.
Over 2.5 goals came up eight times in the previous ten encounters between Benfica and Boavista, as Benfica scored 2.8 goals on average per game and Boavista averaged 0.9 goals. Both teams scored five times in these matches. Benfica scored an average of 2.3 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Boavista, who managed to score one time in those matches.