Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 13, 2023
Bayern Munich welcome Schalke 04 at Allianz Arena in round 32 of the Bundesliga campaign. Only three matches remain this season, and important points are at stake this coming Saturday.
Three points for Schalke 04 could go a long way in their quest to reach the top half of the Bundesliga table. A difficult task awaits, though, as Bayern Munich won’t go down without a fight.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 Team Stats
- Bayern Munich have scored in 44 of the last 45 home matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 44 of the last 46 matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 30 of the last 32 home matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Bayern Munich home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
- Schalke 04 have not won 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Schalke 04 have conceded in the last 8 matches in a row
- In the last 4 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Schalke 04 have lost 3 of the last 4 matches and both teams scored at the same time
- In 5 of the last 7 Schalke 04 away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 Squad lists
Bayern Munich Squad
The 49-year-old Tuchel will select the starting eleven against Schalke 04 from these players:
- Schenk (35), Neuer (1), Ulreich (26), Sommer (27), Davies (19), Pavard (5), Sarr (20), Blind (23), Upamecano (2), Cancelo (22), Stanisic (44), de Ligt (4), Mazraoui (40), Kimmich (6), Goretzka (8), Wanner (14), Gravenberch (38), Ibrahimovic (46), Choupo-Moting (13), Musiala (42), Coman (11), Sane (10), Tel (39), Mane (17), Gnabry (7), Muller (25).
Schalke 04 Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Schalke 04 players that the manager Thomas Reis will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Schwolow (13), Wieszolek (34), Heekeren (28), Langer (34), Faehrmann (1), Ezeh (19), Brunner (27), Alvarez (33), Matriciani (41), Cisse (22), Uronen (18), Greiml (3), Kaminski (35), Yoshida (4), Jenz (25), van den Berg (5), Ouwejan (2), Kolodziejczak (15), Kral (30), Idrizi, Latza (8), Drexler (24), Aydin (23), Boujellab, Tauer (21), Zalazar (10), Kozuki (38), Serdar (8), Skarke (20), Mohr (29), Krauss (6), Karaman (19), Buelter (11), Frey (26), Polter (40), Sane (44), Terodde (9).
Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 Lineups
Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 Match Preview
In the previous three matches, Bayern Munich lost 3-1 against Mainz 05, beat Hertha Berlin by 2-0 and won 1-2 against Werder Bremen. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Bayern Munich racked up five strong wins, while they’ve drawn once. They lost none while scoring 18 and conceding six goals. Bayern Munich claimed ten wins at Allianz Arena, scoring 46 times whilst conceding 14 along the way. This ranks them as one of the 2 best home sides this season in the Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 4-0 against Freiburg, before beating Werder Bremen 2-1. Another win followed, this time by 2-3 against Mainz 05. Many people had Schalke 04 down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. Schalke 04, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn two and lost two in their last six away in the Bundesliga. Schalke 04 have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Bundesliga. Hitting the target only ten times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 25 goals against.
Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 H2H
Bayern Munich claimed a win in the previous 9 meetings with Schalke 04. Bayern Munich not only beat their upcoming in the previous two meetings, they also kept Schalke 04 from scoring, as they ran out 2-0 and 4-0 winners. Bayern Munich were ruthless against Schalke 04 in recent meetings, and will be looking to keep their run going. The home side beat their coming visitors ten times in ten encounters. The bookmakers have another win for the home side best priced at 1.11. There was over 2.5 goals in 5 of the 6 most recent Bundesliga encounters between Bayern Munich and Schalke 04. The past ten matches between Bayern Munich and Schalke 04 have largely been entertaining affairs. Over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in these encounters. It seems only natural to look for goals on Saturday. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.25 with the bookies.
Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bayern Munich (1.11) | Draw (9.00) | Schalke 04 (19.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (4.00) | Over 2.5 (1.25)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.80) | BTTS Yes (1.95)
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Allianz Arena across all tournaments Bayern Munich won six times, drew three and lost one times. Schalke 04 claimed two wins, four draw and four defeats in their last 10 games away. Of the last 10 times Bayern Munich stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened six times. Both teams also scored in four of the last 10 away games for Schalke 04.
Both Teams to Score
Bayern Munich no doubt look forward to their next match, as they ran out 4-0 and 2-0 winners when last playing Schalke 04. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between Schalke 04 and Bayern Munich. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. Bayern Munich kept a clean sheet in their last 5 Bundesliga encounters against Schalke 04. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between Schalke 04 and Bayern Munich. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals happened seven times in the past ten encounters between Bayern Munich and Schalke 04, with Bayern Munich scoring 3.3 goals on average per game. Schalke 04 averaged 0.3 goals, while both teams scored three times. Bayern Munich performed an average of 1.4 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Schalke 04’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.