Last Updated: May 19, 2023
The penultimate round of the Bundesliga season presents an interesting battle between Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig. The match takes place on Saturday at Allianz Arena.
In this game, RB Leipzig will be surely out with an attempt to narrow the gap on the hosts, who are now leading in the Bundesliga table.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig Team Stats
- Bayern Munich have scored in 45 of the last 46 home matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 46 of the last 48 matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 31 of the last 33 home matches
- Bayern Munich have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In 5 of the last 7 home matches Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
- RB Leipzig have won 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 RB Leipzig matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 RB Leipzig away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- RB Leipzig have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 RB Leipzig away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig Squad lists
Bayern Munich Squad
Thomas Tuchel will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against RB Leipzig from the following players:
- Schenk (35), Neuer (1), Ulreich (26), Sommer (27), Davies (19), Pavard (5), Sarr (20), Blind (23), Upamecano (2), Cancelo (22), Stanisic (44), de Ligt (4), Mazraoui (40), Kimmich (6), Goretzka (8), Wanner (14), Gravenberch (38), Ibrahimovic (46), Choupo-Moting (13), Musiala (42), Coman (11), Sane (10), Tel (39), Mane (17), Gnabry (7), Muller (25).
RB Leipzig Squad
Below is the full team squad of RB Leipzig. The manager Rose will pick his starting XI against Bayern Munich from these players:
- Blaswich (21), Nickisch (34), Nyland (13), Preil, Gulacsi (1), Schlieck (36), Diallo (37), Henrichs (39), Raum (22), Gvardiol (32), Klostermann (16), Halstenberg (23), Simakan (2), Ba (25), Orban (4), Haidara (8), Clark (28), Nkunku (18), Szoboszlai (17), Forsberg (10), Kampl (44), Laimer (27), Schlager (24), Silva (19), Olmo (7), Werner (11), Poulsen (9).
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig Lineups
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig Match Preview
Bayern Munich swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 2-0 against Hertha Berlin. They went on to defeat Werder Bremen 1-2 and made it three on the spin against Schalke 04 in a 6-0 victory. Bayern Munich showed little mercy in their past six matches at the Allianz Arena, of which they won five and drew once. Going undefeated, they hit the target 21 times, while letting in six themselves. Bayern Munich are among the 2 best teams on home soil this season in the Bundesliga. They so far claimed 11 wins at Allianz Arena, scored 52 goals along the way, while also conceding 14.
RB Leipzig look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Freiburg, who were defeated by 1-5. Then, Freiburg got outclassed in a 0-1 win, before beating Werder Bremen by 2-1. RB Leipzig managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Bundesliga away matches, in which they scored six while also conceding five times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats.
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig H2H
Bayern Munich are without defeat in their 9 most recent matches against RB Leipzig. Neither Bayern Munich nor RB Leipzig managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.50. Bayern Munich have a 40% win rate in the against RB Leipzig, who won one of these matches. The total record reads 4-5-1, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Bayern Munich managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the Bundesliga against RB Leipzig. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the past ten matches between home side Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.53.
Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bayern Munich (1.53) | Draw (4.50) | RB Leipzig (5.25)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.00) | Over 2.5 (1.40)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.38) | BTTS Yes (1.53)
Full Time Betting
Bayern Munich collected seven wins, drew two and lost one in the 10 most games across all tournaments at Allianz Arena. RB Leipzig won five of their previous 10 away, drew one and lost four times. RB Leipzig managed to open the scoring in six of 10 most recent games away from home. In their last 10 games at Allianz Arena Bayern Munich scored the opener eight times.
Both Teams to Score
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Bayern Munich played RB Leipzig. The pair split the points in a 1-1 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the past ten matches between home side Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.53. Bayern Munich managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the Bundesliga against RB Leipzig. Both teams to score paid out six times in the previous ten matches between home side Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.53.
Over 2.5 goals happened four times in the past ten encounters between Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig, with Bayern Munich scoring 1.5 goals on average per game. RB Leipzig averaged one goal, while both teams scored six times. Bayern Munich saw over 2.5 goals in six of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of RB Leipzig’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.5 goals in these matches.