Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 15, 2023
Prices from the bookmakers reflect how much they expect Bayern Munich to pull away with 3 points this coming Saturday. They face Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga and the latter could be in for a whacking, as Bayern Munich look to add three valuable points.
As Hoffenheim are behind Bayern Munich in the table by double digits, beating the league leaders would not only be surprising but also massive for the hosts.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Team Stats
- Bayern Munich have scored in the last 30 matches in a row
- Bayern Munich have scored in 41 of the last 42 home matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 27 of the last 29 home matches
- Bayern Munich have won 5 of the last 6 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In 7 of the last 9 Bayern Munich matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 26 of the last 28 matches
- Hoffenheim have conceded in the last 11 away matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 away matches Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have not won 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Hoffenheim have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Squad lists
Bayern Munich Squad
Tuchel will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Hoffenheim from the players listed below:
- Schenk (35), Neuer (1), Ulreich (26), Sommer (27), Davies (19), Pavard (5), Sarr (20), Blind (23), Upamecano (2), Cancelo (22), Stanisic (44), de Ligt (4), Mazraoui (40), Kimmich (6), Goretzka (8), Wanner (14), Gravenberch (38), Ibrahimovic (46), Choupo-Moting (13), Musiala (42), Coman (11), Sane (10), Tel (39), Mane (17), Gnabry (7), Muller (25).
Here is the full team squad of Hoffenheim. The 45 year-old Pellegrino Matarazzo will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Philipp (37), Noll (36), Baumann (1), Pentke (12), Angelino (11), Quaresma (26), Bicakcic (4), Brooks (23), Che (24), Akpoguma (25), Vogt (22), Kabak (5), Kaderabek (3), N’Soki (34), Stiller (13), Baumgartner (14), Geiger (8), Becker (20), Proemel (6), Damar (35), Skov (29), Rudy (16), Delaney (17), Bischof (39), Tohumcu (40), Kramaric (27), Asllani (44), Bebou (9), Larsen (7), Dolberg (19), Dabbur (10).
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Lineups
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Match Preview
It is all or nothing with Bayern Munich presently. They first went down 2-1 in an encounter with Freiburg, to which they replied by beating Freiburg0-1. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 3-0 against Manchester City. Bayern Munich put four wins on the board in their previous six Bundesliga matches at the Allianz Arena. They drew twice while losing none, scored 17 goals while conceding seven. Bayern Munich firing away with 43 goals so far this season at home, making them the most scoring home team in the Bundesliga. They also conceded 13 goals.
Hoffenheim are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Hertha Berlin got left behind in a 3-1 win, before Werder Bremen got hammered in a 1-2 victory. Schalke 04 was the most recent victim in a 2-0 win for Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by 13 goals to six.
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim H2H
Bayern Munich ran out 0-2 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Saturday. Bayern Munich enjoy a good 7-1-2 advantage against Hoffenheim, and the bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.17. Bayern Munich managed to score at least one goal in their last 10 encounters in the Bundesliga against Hoffenheim. Entertainment seems close to guaranteed when Bayern Munich welcome Hoffenheim as over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet eight times in ten matches. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.28 with the bookies this coming Saturday.
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bayern Munich (1.17) | Draw (7.00) | Hoffenheim (13.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.75) | Over 2.5 (1.28)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Bayern Munich racked up six wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at Allianz Arena, drew three and lost one. Hoffenheim won one of their previous 10 away, drew one and lost eight times. Goals are usually flowing for Bayern Munich on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in seven of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened eight times for Hoffenheim in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Bayern Munich came away as 0-2 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome on Saturday. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies. Bayern Munich managed to score at least one goal in their last 10 encounters in the Bundesliga against Hoffenheim. Entertainment seems close to guaranteed when Bayern Munich welcome Hoffenheim as over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet eight times in ten matches. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.28 with the bookies this coming Saturday.
Over 2.5 goals came out eight times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Bayern Munich managed an average of three goals, with Hoffenheim averaging 1.2 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of Bayern Munich’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.1 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Hoffenheim, who scored 1.2 times on average in those matches.