Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 29, 2023
The Bundesliga game at Allianz Arena on Sunday sees visitors Hertha Berlin facing home side Bayern Munich.
With both Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin coming off disappointing defeats in their previous outing, we could be in for a cautious battle. Both will be eager to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Team Stats
- Bayern Munich have scored in 42 of the last 43 home matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 41 of the last 43 matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 28 of the last 30 home matches
- In the last 4 home matches in a row Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
- In 8 of the last 10 Bayern Munich matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 11 away matches Hertha Berlin played, both teams scored
- Hertha Berlin have conceded in the last 13 away matches in a row
- In 12 of the last 14 Hertha Berlin away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Hertha Berlin played, both teams scored
- Hertha Berlin have conceded in 14 of the last 15 matches
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Squad lists
Bayern Munich Squad
The 49-year-old manager of Bayern Munich, Thomas Tuchel, will select the lineup against Hertha Berlin from the players listed below:
- Schenk (35), Neuer (1), Ulreich (26), Sommer (27), Davies (19), Pavard (5), Sarr (20), Blind (23), Upamecano (2), Cancelo (22), Stanisic (44), de Ligt (4), Mazraoui (40), Kimmich (6), Goretzka (8), Wanner (14), Gravenberch (38), Ibrahimovic (46), Choupo-Moting (13), Musiala (42), Coman (11), Sane (10), Tel (39), Mane (17), Gnabry (7), Muller (25).
Hertha Berlin Squad
Below is the full team squad of Hertha Berlin. The manager Dardai will pick his starting XI against Bayern Munich from these players:
- Christensen (1), Kwasigroch (33), Jarstein (22), Ernst (12), Rogel (3), Roecker, Uremovic (5), Kenny (16), Eitschberger (42), Kempf (20), Dardai (31), Plattenhardt (21), Mittelstaedt (17), Klemens (41), Pekarik (2), Sunjic (34), Boetius (10), Boateng (27), Tousart (29), Serdar (8), Cigerci (6), Ejuke (40), Scherhant (39), Lukebakio (14), Niederlechner (7), Maza (30), Ngankam (24), Wa Saka (28), Richter (23), Jovetic (19), Kanga (18).
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Lineups
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Match Preview
It is neither good nor disastrous for Bayern Munich with just two points from their last three matches. They first drew 1-1 against Hoffenheim, followed by another draw. This time 1-1 against Manchester City, before going down in a 3-1 defeat against Mainz 05. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Bayern Munich have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored 17 and conceded seven goals. Bayern Munich rank among the 2 best home sides this season in the Bundesliga so far, claiming nine wins at Allianz Arena. They scored 44 times along the way, whilst conceding 14 goals.
Hertha Berlin lost their previous three matches by 0-1 against RB Leipzig, 5-2 against Schalke 04 and 2-4 against Werder Bremen. Hertha Berlin are winless in their last six away games in the Bundesliga, in which they drew one and lost five. They conceded 20 goals while scoring six themselves. Hertha Berlin proved themselves generous visitors in the Bundesliga this season, as they conceded an astonishing 34 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin H2H
Only once in their 23 most recent meetings did Bayern Munich loose against Hertha Berlin. Bayern Munich ran out 2-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Sunday. Bayern Munich enjoy a good 7-2-1 advantage against Hertha Berlin, and the bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.11. The last 3 encounters in the Bundesliga between Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin offered a fantastic minimum of four goals scored. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.95.
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bayern Munich (1.11) | Draw (9.00) | Hertha Berlin (17.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.75) | Over 2.5 (1.28)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.80) | BTTS Yes (1.95)
Full Time Betting
Bayern Munich claimed a modest five wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in four of the games, whilst losing one. Hertha Berlin won two of their last 10 games away, drew two and lost six of the games in this run. Goals are usually flowing for Bayern Munich on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in seven of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened nine times for Hertha Berlin in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Bayern Munich won the last two meetings against Hertha Berlin, as they followed up a 4-1 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 3-2 score. Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Hertha Berlin and Bayern Munich. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. Bayern Munich managed to score at least one goal in their last 8 encounters in the Bundesliga against Hertha Berlin. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten matches between Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 3.75 with bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in the ten encounters most recent outings between Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin. More than two goals came out six times, as Bayern Munich scored 2.4 goals on average, with Hertha Berlin pulling off one goal on average. Bayern Munich saw over 2.5 goals in six of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Hertha Berlin, who scored 1.6 times on average in those matches.