Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
Augsburg head to Allianz Arena as the clear underdogs for a Bundesliga round 24 match with Bayern Munich on Saturday. Given how the odds are stacked against them, anything apart from a defeat will be a surprise.
Although Augsburg trail Bayern Munich by double digits, beating the Bundesliga leaders could hand them a serious confidence boost.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Augsburg on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bayern Munich vs Augsburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bayern Munich vs Augsburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg Team Stats
- Bayern Munich have not lost 33 of the last 35 matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 42 of the last 44 matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 31 of the last 33 home matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 37 of the last 38 home matches
- Bayern Munich have won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Augsburg have conceded in the last 10 away matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 away matches Augsburg played, both teams scored
- Augsburg have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches
- Augsburg have not won the last 9 away matches in a row
- Augsburg have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg Squad lists
Bayern Munich Squad
Julian Nagelsmann will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Augsburg from the following players:
- Schenk (35), Neuer (1), Ulreich (26), Sommer (27), Davies (19), Pavard (5), Sarr (20), Blind (23), Upamecano (2), Cancelo (22), Stanisic (44), de Ligt (4), Mazraoui (40), Kimmich (6), Goretzka (8), Wanner (14), Gravenberch (38), Ibrahimovic (46), Choupo-Moting (13), Musiala (42), Coman (11), Sane (10), Tel (39), Mane (17), Gnabry (7), Muller (25).
Listed below is the full squad of Augsburg players that the manager Enrico Maassen will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Leneis (39), Klein (25), Gikiewicz (1), Koubek (40), Katic (41), Colina (38), Uduokhai (19), Iago (22), Gouweleeuw (6), Pedersen (3), Bauer (23), Oxford (4), Gumny (2), Zehnter (42), Hahn (28), Engels (27), Maier (10), Caligiuri (20), Rexhbecaj (13), Jensen (24), Baumgartlinger (14), Mbuku (34), Dorsch (30), Sarenren-Bazee (17), Veiga (8), Vargas (16), Strobl (5), Beljo (7), Demirovic (9), Cardona (48), Yeboah (45), Berisha (11).
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg Lineups
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg Match Preview
In their last three outings, Bayern Munich won 3-0 against Union Berlin, beat VfB Stuttgart by 1-2 and hammered PSG 2-0. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Bayern Munich have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored 20 and conceded five goals. Bayern Munich are on fire on home soil this season with 34 goals, while also conceding eight. This makes them the most scoring home team in the Bundesliga.
Their past three matches saw Augsburg beating Hoffenheim 1-0, losing 2-0 against Hertha Berlin, and beating Werder Bremen by 2-1. Augsburg didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Bundesliga matches, but managed one draws, while suffering five defeats. They conceded 16 and scored eight goals themselves.
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg H2H
Bayern Munich won 6 of their 7 latest home matches against Augsburg. Bayern Munich claimed a 1-0 win, while Augsburg answered back with a 1-0 win in their two most recent meetings. Bayern Munich seem to have a great read on Augsburg, winning six times of the previous ten matches in the Bundesliga. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.13. Bayern Munich scored at least once in 14 of their 15 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Augsburg. In the last ten matches between Bayern Munich and Augsburg over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.22 with bookies.
Bayern Munich approach round 24 as number 1 in the Bundesliga table with 49 points on their account so far. With 23 rounds behind them, Augsburg have amassed 27 points, placing them as number 13 in the standings.
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Bayern Munich and Augsburg as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bayern Munich (1.13) | Draw (8.50) | Augsburg (19.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (4.33) | Over 2.5 (1.22)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Bayern Munich claimed seven wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing three and losing zero. Augsburg won one of their last 10 away games, as they also drew one and lost eight of these matches. Augsburg scored the first goal of the match a modest three times in their 10 previous games played away from home. However, Bayern Munich were first on target nine times in their last 10 outings on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Augsburg won 1-0 the last time, they faced Bayern Munich, who won the match before that, when Bayern Munich claimed a 1-0 win. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Bayern Munich and Augsburg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75. Bayern Munich scored at least once in 14 of their 15 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Augsburg. In the last ten matches between Bayern Munich and Augsburg over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.22 with bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Bayern Munich managed an average of two goals, with Augsburg averaging 1.1 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this run of matches. Bayern Munich scored an average of 2.3 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Augsburg, who managed to score 1.1 times in those matches.