Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 6, 2023
FC Koln travel to BayArena for a renewal of the rivalry with Bayer Leverkusen, as another derby looms in the Bundesliga. Who gets the upper hand? The answer arrives on Friday.
Bayer Leverkusen aim to continue their fine run of matches without defeat on Friday, and motivation should be as high as the mood in the Bayer Leverkusen-camp before their upcoming challenges.
How to Live Stream Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln Team Stats
- Bayer Leverkusen have not lost the last 13 matches in a row
- Bayer Leverkusen have won 9 of the last 11 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Bayer Leverkusen have scored in 15 of the last 16 matches
- Bayer Leverkusen have scored in 14 of the last 15 home matches
- Bayer Leverkusen have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row FC Koln played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 away matches in a row FC Koln played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 FC Koln away matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- FC Koln have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- In the last 3 FC Koln away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln Squad lists
Bayer Leverkusen Squad
The 41-year-old manager of Bayer Leverkusen, Xabi Alonso, will select the lineup against FC Koln from the players listed below:
- Lunev (40), Hradecky (1), Lomb (36), Pentz (28), Sinkgraven (22), Tapsoba (12), Frimpong (30), Tah (4), Bakker (5), Mbamba (18), Kossounou (6), Hincapie (3), Fosu-Mensah (24), Azhil (32), Palacios (25), Wirtz (27), Eze (35), Demirbay (10), Amiri (11), Andrich (8), Hlozek (23), Adli (21), Hudson-Odoi (17), Bellarabi (38), Diaby (19), Schick (14), Azmoun (9).
FC Koln Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 51 year-old FC Koln manager Baumgart will select his starting XI from these players:
- Roloff, Schwaebe, Koebbing (44), Horn (1), Schmitz (2), Strauch (48), Hector (14), Chabot (24), Pedersen (3), Kilian (15), Soldo (5), Smajic (46), Huebers (4), Ljubicic (7), Huseinbasic (8), Limnios (19), Skhiri (28), Martel (6), Kainz (11), Thielmann (29), Schwirten (45), Schindler (34), Maina (37), Olesen (47), Lemperle (25), Selke (27), Dietz (33), Diehl (49), Uth (13), Adamyan (23), Andersson (9), Tigges (21).
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln Lineups
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln Match Preview
Bayer Leverkusen collected seven points from their last three matches, as they ran out 1-4 and 2-0 winners against Union St.Gilloise and RB Leipzig, respectively. Against Union Berlin, they had to settle for a draw after a 0-0 draw. Bayer Leverkusen went into the season with the ambition of qualifying for a European competition. They still have all to play for here at the business end of the season. It has been a bit hit-and-miss for Bayer Leverkusen but at least mostly hit, as they put four wins on the board in their previous six Bundesliga matches. They didn’t draw any matches, but lost twice, scoring 13 goals while conceding eight. Bayer Leverkusen are among the three top scoring teams at home so far this Bundesliga campaign, banging in 32 goals to 19 against.
In their last three matches, FC Koln drew 1-1 with Mainz 05, won 1-3 against Hoffenheim, and lost 0-1 against Freiburg. Bayer Leverkusen went into the season with the ambition of qualifying for a European competition. They still have all to play for here at the business end of the season. FC Koln won twice, while also recording two draws, and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Bundesliga. The scoreline from these matches says 11 goals conceded and seven scored. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as FC Koln did this season, in the Bundesliga. They have so far collected no less than six draws.
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln H2H
FC Koln lost 2-1 against Bayer Leverkusen in their latest encounter. This served as pay back for the 1-0 defeat, FC Koln handed out in the match before. Bayer Leverkusen hold a 5-2-3 advantage against FC Koln from their latest encounters. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.65. There was over 2.5 goals in 5 of the 6 most recent Bundesliga encounters between Bayer Leverkusen and FC Koln. In five of the previous ten matches between Bayer Leverkusen and FC Koln both teams scored.
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Koln Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Bayer Leverkusen and FC Koln as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Bayer Leverkusen (1.65) | Draw (4.00) | FC Koln (4.75)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.30) | Over 2.5 (1.61)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
BayArena saw six wins for Bayer Leverkusen in their last 10 here across all tournaments. They also drew one and lost three, while FC Koln won three of their 10 most recent outings on their travels, whilst drawing three and losing four. While Bayer Leverkusen collected six wins from a possible 10 Bundesliga matches, FC Koln won two of their last 10.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams squared up, Bayer Leverkusen ran out 1-2 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at BayArena. In the past ten matches between home side Bayer Leverkusen and FC Koln both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.67. There was over 2.5 goals in 5 of the 6 most recent Bundesliga encounters between Bayer Leverkusen and FC Koln. In the past ten matches between home side Bayer Leverkusen and FC Koln both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.67.
Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Bayer Leverkusen managed an average of 1.8 goals, with FC Koln averaging 1.2 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet five times in this run of matches. Bayer Leverkusen witnessed over 2.5 goals in five of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged two goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of FC Koln’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.8 goals in these matches.