Last Updated: May 19, 2023
A difficult game awaits Real Sociedadthis coming Saturday, where they will try to consolidate their place among the top-ranked teams in the La Liga. Beating Barcelona could be very decisive for the rest of their campaign.
How to Live Stream Barcelona vs Real Sociedad on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Barcelona vs Real Sociedad may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Barcelona vs Real Sociedad on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Team Stats
- Barcelona have not lost 24 of the last 26 home matches
- Barcelona have won the last 3 home matches in a row without conceding a goal
- Barcelona have won 3 of the last 4 matches without conceding a goal
- Barcelona have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Barcelona have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 19 of the last 21 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 13 Real Sociedad away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 12 of the last 13 Real Sociedad away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Sociedad have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Squad lists
The 43-year-old Hernandez will select the starting eleven against Real Sociedad from these players:
- Tenas (36), Pena (13), ter Stegen (1), Balde (28), Christensen (15), Garcia (24), Alba (18), Kounde (23), Alonso (17), Araujo (4), Roberto (20), Torres (11), Kessie (19), de Jong (21), Gavi (30), Casado (29), Torre (32), Pedri (8), Busquets (5), Alarcon (38), Fati (10), Dembele (7), Raphinha (22), Lewandowski (9).
Real Sociedad Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 51 year-old Real Sociedad manager Alguacil will select his starting XI from these players:
- Remiro (1), Zubiaurre (13), Marrero (32), Munoz (12), Sola (2), Gorosabel (18), Elustondo (6), Rico (15), Pacheco (20), Le Normand (24), Gonzalez (30), Guevara (16), Martin (28), Illarramendi (4), Turrientes (22), Mendez (23), Silva (21), Zubeldia (5), Magunazelaia (34), Merquelanz, Zubimendi (3), Merino (8), Oyarzabal (10), Marin (42), Navarro (17), Soerloth (19), Barrenetxea (7), Fernandez (9), Cho (11), Kubo (14), Sadiq (25).
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Lineups
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Match Preview
Barcelona swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 4-0 against Real Betis. They went on to defeat Osasuna 1-0 and made it three on the spin against Espanyol in a 2-4 victory. Barcelona showed little mercy in their past six matches at the Spotify Camp Nou, of which they won five and drew once. Going undefeated, they hit the target nine times, while letting in one themselves. Barcelona scored 33 goals, while also conceding two at Spotify Camp Nou so far this season. This places them in the three top, when it comes to scoring on home soil in the La Liga.
In their three most recent outings, Real Sociedad won 0-2 and 2-0 against Osasuna and Real Madrid, before drawing 2-2 against Girona. Real Sociedad only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the La Liga. In these six matches they drew two and lost three as well as being outscored by six goals to three.
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad H2H
Amazingly, Real Sociedad are winless in their last 13 matches against Barcelona. Barcelona go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 1-0 and 4-1 the last two times they played Real Sociedad. Barcelona had a decent reading on Real Sociedad lately, with a 9-1-0 advantage. They are going into this match with very fond memories of their latest meeting, in which Barcelona hammered their way to a 4-1 win. The bookmakers have the hosts to win this match at best price odds of 1.65. There was over 2.5 goals in 4 of the 5 most recent La Liga encounters between Barcelona and Real Sociedad. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Barcelona and Real Sociedad would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies.
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Barcelona and Real Sociedad as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Barcelona (1.65) | Draw (3.75) | Real Sociedad (5.25)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Barcelona claimed seven wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing two of the games. They suffered defeat in one of these outings. Real Sociedad won two of their last 10 games away, drew three and lost five. We probably shouldn’t expect too many goals at Spotify Camp Nou, since just three of the last 10 La Liga matches here for Barcelona had over 2.5 goals. In one of the previous 10 league games away for Real Sociedad the match had over 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
Barcelona beat Real Sociedad in their last two meetings, as they followed up a 1-0 win with a 4-1 victory. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Barcelona and Real Sociedad. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies. Barcelona scored at least once in 15 of their 16 most recent encounters in the La Liga against Real Sociedad. Under 2.5 goals came out a winning bet only three times in ten matches between Barcelona and Real Sociedad. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.91 with the bookies this coming Saturday.
Over 2.5 goals came up seven times in the previous ten encounters between Barcelona and Real Sociedad, as Barcelona scored 2.5 goals on average per game and Real Sociedad averaging 0.9 goals. Both teams scored in seven times of these matches. Barcelona saw over 2.5 goals in six of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in two of the last ten outings for Real Sociedad, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.