Auxerre vs Montpellier – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
Montpellier will visit Stade de l’Abbe-Deschamps on Sunday for a Ligue 1 fixture with home side Auxerre.
How to Live Stream Auxerre vs Montpellier this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Auxerre vs Montpellier may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo location and live streaming rules apply.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Auxerre vs Montpellier on TV
UK: BT Sport
US: BeIN Sports
Auxerre vs Montpellier Match Preview
In their last three games, Auxerre lost 0-5 against Toulouse and got defeated 1-0 by Lens, before winning 0-4 against Niort. Auxerre claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Ligue 1, which also saw them drawing two and losing three matches, in which they scored six and conceded 13 goals.
Montpellier endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 1-2 by Marseille before Nice ran out 6-1 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Nantes, who came out 0-3 winners. In their last six Ligue 1 away matches, Montpellier failed to win more than once. Instead, they’ve drawn one and lost four, scoring six while also conceding 15 times.
Auxerre vs Montpellier Team Stats
- Auxerre have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- Auxerre have lost 3 of the last 4 matches without scoring a goal
- Auxerre have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Auxerre have lost 3 of the last 4 matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Auxerre have lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- Montpellier have conceded in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- In 12 of the last 14 Montpellier matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Montpellier have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Montpellier have lost the last 4 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 7 of the last 8 Montpellier matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Auxerre vs Montpellier Squad Lists
The 57-year-old coach of the home team, Christophe Pelissier, will select the lineup against Montpellier from this squad:
- Benoit Costil, Donovan Leon, Theo De Percin.
- Akim Zedadka, Alexandre Coeff, Brayann Pereira, Denys Bain, Gideon Mensah, Jubal, Julian Jeanvier, Kenji Van Boto, Souleymane Toure, Theo Pellenard.
- Birama Toure, Elisha Owusu, Gauthier Hein, Hamza Sakhi, Kays Ruiz-Atil, Mathias Autret, Natanael Bouekou, Ousoumane Camara, Rayan Raveloson, Youssouf M’Changama.
- Gaetan Perrin, Idjessi Metsoko, Kylian Silvestre, Lassine Sinayoko, M’Baye Niang, Matthis Abline, Nuno Da Costa, Remy Dugimont.
Below is the full team squad of Montpellier that the manager Pitau will select from for the upcoming game:
- Bingourou Kamara, Dimitry Bertaud, Matis Carvalho.
- Christopher Jullien, Enzo Tchato, Faitout Maouassa, Falaye Sacko, Mamadou Sakho, Maxime Esteve, Nicolas Cozza, Pedro Mendes, Teo Allix, Theo Sainte-Luce, Thibault Tamas.
- Jordan Ferri, Joris Chotard, Khalil Fayad, Leo Leroy, Sacha Delaye, Teji Savanier.
- Arnaud Nordin, Axel Gueguin, Beni Makouana, Elye Wahi, Stephy Mavididi, Valere Germain, Wahbi Khazri, Yanis Guermouche.
Check Out Also
Auxerre vs Montpellier H2H
Auxerre beat Montpellier by 2-1 in their most recent match, while Montpellier claimed a 2-1 win in the match prior to that. Auxerre enter the match against Montpellier with a 3-3-4 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 30%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Auxerre claimed three wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing three and losing four. Montpellier won two of their last 10 away games, as they also drew one and lost seven of these matches. One should probably look at the home side to get the first goal in, as Montpellier only scored the opener in four of their 10 previous away games. Auxerre scored the first goal in five of their last 10 outings at home.
Both Teams to Score
Montpellier were knocked out cold when Auxerre took a 2-1 win in their latest encounter. It served as payback for the 2-1 defeat, Montpellier handed out in the game before. In the past ten matches between home side Auxerre and Montpellier, both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.75.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet four times in the last ten encounters between Auxerre and Montpellier as under 2.5 goals happened four times. Auxerre scored an average of 0.9 goals a game, with Montpellier averaging 1.1 goals in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Auxerre’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 2.1 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten outings for Montpellier, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.