Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
Werder Bremen will go up against Augsburg on Saturday for a Bundesliga meeting.
How to Live Stream Augsburg vs Werder Bremen on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Augsburg vs Werder Bremen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Augsburg vs Werder Bremen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Augsburg vs Werder Bremen Team Stats
- Augsburg have won the last 4 home matches in a row without conceding a goal
- Augsburg have won the last 4 home matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Augsburg have won the last 4 home matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In the last 4 Augsburg home matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Augsburg have won the last 4 home matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Werder Bremen have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Werder Bremen have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Werder Bremen away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Augsburg vs Werder Bremen Squad lists
The 38-year-old Maassen will select the starting eleven against Werder Bremen from these players:
- Benjamin Leneis, Daniel Klein, Rafal Gikiewicz, Tomas Koubek.
- Daniel Katic, David Colina, Felix Uduokhai, Iago, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Mads Valentin Pedersen, Maximilian Bauer, Reece Oxford, Robert Gumny.
- Aaron Zehnter, Andre Hahn, Arne Engels, Arne Maier, Daniel Caligiuri, Elvis Rexhbecaj, Fredrik Jensen, Julian Baumgartlinger, Nathanael Mbuku, Niklas Dorsch, Noah-Joel Sarenren-Bazee, Renato Veiga, Ruben Vargas, Tobias Strobl.
- Dion Drena Beljo, Ermedin Demirovic, Irvin Cardona, Kelvin Yeboah, Mergim Berisha.
Werder Bremen Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Werder Bremen players that the manager Ole Werner will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler, Jiri Pavlenka, Louis Lord, Michael Zetterer, Mio Backhaus.
- Amos Pieper, Anthony Jung, Christian Gross, Fabio Chiarodia, Felix Agu, Lee Buchanan, Marco Friedl, Milos Veljkovic, Mitchell Weiser, Niklas Stark.
- Dikeni Salifou, Ilia Gruev, Jean-Manuel Mbom, Jens Stage, Leonardo Bittencourt, Niklas Schmidt, Philipp Bargfrede, Romano Schmid.
- Eren Dinkci, Marvin Ducksch, Maximilian Philipp, Niclas Fuellkrug.
Augsburg vs Werder Bremen Lineups
Augsburg vs Werder Bremen Match Preview
Showing inconsistent form, Augsburg lost two of their past three matches, going down 3-1 against Mainz 05, before beating Hoffenheim 1-0. The joy was short-lived, as Hertha Berlin proved too strong in a 2-0 defeat. Augsburg won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored seven and conceded six goals. Augsburg are one of the worst home teams in the Bundesliga with a dismal 14 points and just four wins. They scored ten at WWK Arena while conceding 15 as well.
Werder Bremen suffered a couple of disappointments in their last three matches as they were run over by B. Dortmund in a 0-2 defeat. Eintracht also proved too hard to handle as they won 2-0, before Werder Bremen were able to strike back in a 3-0 win against Bochum. Werder Bremen won twice, while also recording zero draws, and four defeats in their last six away matches in the Bundesliga. The scoreline from these matches says 18 goals conceded and six scored.
Augsburg vs Werder Bremen H2H
Augsburg won the last two meetings against Werder Bremen, as they followed up a 2-0 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 1-0 score. All in all, Werder Bremen have a fine reading on Augsburg in previous seasons with a 5-0-5 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Werder Bremen to win this match at best price odds of 3.00.
Full Time Betting
WWK Arena witnessed Augsburg winning six times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing zero and losing four as well. Werder Bremen claimed five wins, zero draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. Augsburg kept a clean sheet six times in their 10 most recent matches on home soil. At WWK Arena they hope to do so again on Saturday against Werder Bremen, who kept a clean sheet in three of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Augsburg came out the other side as 0-1 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result. Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Augsburg and Werder Bremen. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57.
Both teams to score was a winning bet five times in the ten encounters most recent outings between Augsburg and Werder Bremen. More than two goals came out seven times, as Augsburg scored 1.6 goals on average, with Werder Bremen pulling off 1.8 goals on average. Augsburg witnessed over 2.5 goals in four of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 0.9 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Werder Bremen, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.