Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Atletico Madrid come up against visiting side Valencia this coming Saturday at Civitas Metropolitano in a La Liga fixture.
How to Live Stream Atletico Madrid vs Valencia on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Atletico Madrid vs Valencia may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Atletico Madrid vs Valencia on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Team Stats
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Atletico Madrid have not lost 14 of the last 16 matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Atletico Madrid matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Atletico Madrid have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Atletico Madrid home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have lost the last 5 away matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Valencia have lost the last 5 away matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Valencia have lost the last 5 away matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Valencia have lost the last 5 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In the last 4 Valencia matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Squad lists
Atletico Madrid Squad
Diego Simeone will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Valencia from the following players:
- Antonio Gomis, Bernabe Barragan, Ivo Grbic, Jan Oblak.
- Jose Gimenez, Marco Moreno, Mario Hermoso, Matt Doherty, Nahuel Molina, Reinildo, Sergio Reguilon, Stefan Savic.
- Axel Witsel, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Koke, Marcos Llorente, Pablo Barrios, Rodrigo De Paul, Saul Niguez, Thomas Lemar, Yannick Carrasco.
- Alvaro Morata, Angel Correa, Antoine Griezmann, Diego Bri, Giuliano Simeone, Memphis Depay.
Listed below is the full squad of Valencia players that the manager Ruben Baraja will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Cristian Rivero, Giorgi Mamardashvili, Iago Herrerin, Jaume Domenech.
- Cenk Ozkacar, Cristhian Mosquera, Dimitri Foulquier, Eray Coemert, Gabriel Paulista, Hugo Guillamon, Jesus Vazquez, Jose Gaya, Mouctar Diakhaby, Thierry Correia, Toni Lato.
- Andre Almeida, Fran Perez, Ilaix Moriba, Justin Kluivert, Nico Gonzalez, Yunus Musah.
- Diego Lopez, Edinson Cavani, Hugo Duro, Marcos de Sousa, Samuel Castillejo, Samuel Dias Lino.
Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Lineups
Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Match Preview
Atletico Madrid conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 1-1 with Real Madrid. Next up was a 6-1 win against Sevilla, before Girona were defeated in 0-1 win. Atletico Madrid claimed four wins in their last six La Liga matches at the Civitas Metropolitano. They came through these games with a record of one draw and one defeat, in which they conceded three and scored 13 goals.
Results have been up and down for Valencia, who beat Real Sociedad by 1-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 1-0 against Barcelona, before claiming three points in a 1-0 win against Osasuna. Valencia came through their last six away games in the La Liga without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew zero and lost six in which, they were outscored by eight goals to one. Valencia proved themselves generous visitors in the La Liga this season, as they conceded an astonishing 16 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Atletico Madrid vs Valencia H2H
Atletico Madrid beat Valencia in their last two meetings, as they followed up a 3-2 win with a 1-0 victory. Atletico Madrid usually enjoy playing Valencia, claiming six wins in the last ten encounters. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.61.
La Liga Standings
Full Time Betting
Of their 10 most recent games at Civitas Metropolitano across all tournaments, Atletico Madrid won four times, drew five and lost one. Valencia won three of their recent 10 games on their travels, as well as drawing zero and losing seven. Of the previous 10 outings at Civitas Metropolitano, Atletico Madrid scored the opening goal six times, whereas their visitors were first on target in four of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Atletico Madrid hope to extend their grip on Valencia, whom they outclassed in their last two meetings, winning 3-2 and 1-0, respectively. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 2.20 with the bookies.
Over 3.5 goals happened five times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Atletico Madrid managed an average of 1.9 goals, with Valencia averaging 1.2 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Atletico Madrid, who scored an average of 1.8 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Valencia’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.6 goals in these matches.