Last Updated: May 19, 2023
Athletic Bilbao welcome Celta Vigo for a clash in the La Liga at San Mames Barria this coming Saturday.
With both Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo coming off disappointing defeats in their previous outing, we could be in for a cautious battle. Both will be eager to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later.
How to Live Stream Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo Team Stats
- In 15 of the last 17 Athletic Bilbao home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Athletic Bilbao home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Athletic Bilbao matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Athletic Bilbao have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Athletic Bilbao have not won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Celta Vigo have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Celta Vigo have lost 4 of the last 5 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Celta Vigo have conceded in 8 of the last 9 away matches
- Celta Vigo have lost the last 3 away matches in a row
- Celta Vigo have not won 6 of the last 7 matches
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo Squad lists
Athletic Bilbao Squad
Ernesto Valverde will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Celta Vigo from the following players:
- Padilla (27), Iruarrizaga (35), Agirrezabala (13), Simon (1), Paredes (31), Capa (21), Vivian (3), Lekue (15), Martinez (4), Balenziaga (24), de Marcos (18), Alvarez (5), Berchiche (17), Herrera (23), Garcia (14), Vesga (6), Zarraga (19), Sancet (8), Garcia (22), Vencedor (16), Berenguer (7), Guruzeta (12), Muniain (10), Williams (9), Morcillo (2), Bilbao (36), Ares (29), Serrano, Williams (11).
Celta Vigo Squad
Below is the full team squad of Celta Vigo. The manager Carvalhal will pick his starting XI against Athletic Bilbao from these players:
- Marchesin (1), Sanchez (34), Carrillo (31), Alves (25), Villar (13), Dominguez (26), Mallo (2), Dominguez (39), Aidoo (15), Vazquez (20), Conde (33), Mingueza (3), Costa, Nunez (4), Solari (21), Beltran (8), Veiga (24), Alvarez (30), Galan (17), de la Torre (23), Rodriguez (5), Tapia (14), Swedberg (19), Perez (7), Lopez (32), Cervi (11), Paciencia (9), Seferovic (22), Aspas (10), Larsen (18), Rodriguez (29), Duran (35).
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo Lineups
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo Match Preview
A single point is all Athletic Bilbao can show for their efforts in the past three matches. They managed a 1-1 draw with Mallorca, before getting trounced 0-1 against Real Betis while Villarreal won 5-1. Athletic Bilbao only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at San Mames Barria in the La Liga. They also drew one and lost four of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded six goals.
Celta Vigo lost their previous three matches by 3-1 against Villarreal, 1-0 against Getafe and 1-2 against Valencia. In their last six La Liga away matches, Celta Vigo failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost three, scoring six while also conceding nine times.
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo H2H
Celta Vigo lost just once in 7 recent matches against Athletic Bilbao. Celta Vigo got the better of Athletic Bilbao in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 1-0 and 2-0, respectively. Athletic Bilbao enter the match against Celta Vigo with a 3-3-4 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 30%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. In the 7 most recent La Liga encounters between Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo there were under 2.5 goals. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Celta Vigo come visiting Athletic Bilbao. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Athletic Bilbao (1.67) | Draw (3.60) | Celta Vigo (5.25)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.80) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.80) | BTTS Yes (1.95)
Full Time Betting
Athletic Bilbao claimed all three points three times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing two along the way. They endured defeat in five of the games in this run. Celta Vigo won three of their last 10 games away, while drawing three and losing four in this series of matches. Athletic Bilbao claimed just two wins to nil in their last 10 matches at San Mames Barria.
Both Teams to Score
Celta Vigo beat Athletic Bilbao twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 1-0 and 2-0, respectively. Both teams scored four times in the previous ten matches between home side Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.95. In the 7 most recent La Liga encounters between Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo there were under 2.5 goals. In the past ten matches between home side Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.95.
Under 2.5 goals paid up eight times in the ten encounters most recent meetings between Celta Vigo and Athletic Bilbao. Both teams to not score was a winning punt six times. Athletic Bilbao managed an average of 0.8 goals, with Celta Vigo averaging one goal in these. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Athletic Bilbao’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Celta Vigo’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.