Arsenal vs Crystal Palace – Prediction
Last Updated: March 17, 2023
With little to lose, Crystal Palace aim to spring a surprise, when faced with current Premier League leaders The Gunners this coming Sunday at Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Stats
- Arsenal have scored in 24 of the last 26 home matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Arsenal matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Arsenal have scored in the last 8 matches in a row
- Arsenal have not lost the last 6 matches in a row
- In the last 3 Arsenal home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In the last 10 Crystal Palace matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Crystal Palace have not won the last 11 matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 9 Crystal Palace matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 3 Crystal Palace matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Crystal Palace away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Squad lists
The 40-year-old manager of Arsenal, Mikel Arteta, will select the lineup against Crystal Palace from the players listed below:
- Aaron Ramsdale, Matt Turner, Ben White, Gabriel, Jakub Kiwior, Kieran Tierney, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Rob Holding, Takehiro Tomiyasu, William Saliba, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Fabio Vieira, Granit Xhaka, Jorginho, Martin Oedegaard, Mohamed Elneny, Thomas Partey, Edward Nketiah, Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli, Leandro Trossard, Reiss Nelson.
Crystal Palace Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Crystal Palace players that the manager Patrick Vieira will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Guaita, Guehi, Doucoure, Mitchell, Schlupp, Andersen, Ayew, Zaha, Eze, Olise, Clyne, Ward, Edouard, Mateta, Lokonga, Richards, Milivojevic, Hughes, Tomkins, Johnstone, Ferguson, Riedewald, McArthur, Ahamada.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Lineups
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Preview
Arsenal are unbeaten in their last three games after drawing 2-2 with Sporting CP, beating Fulham 0-3 and drawing 1-1 with Sporting CP. Arsenal claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Premier League. They also drew two and lost one, as they scored 12 and conceded eight goals. Arsenal rank among the 2 best home sides this season in the Premier League so far, claiming ten wins at Emirates Stadium. They scored 34 times along the way, whilst conceding 16 goals.
Crystal Palace were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 1-0 by Aston Villa. Next up, Manchester City won 0-1, before losing 1-0 against Brighton. Crystal Palace claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Premier League. They also drew one and were defeated four times, as they were outscored by six goals to four.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace H2H
Arsenal and Crystal Palace drew their last 3 meetings played at Emirates Stadium. Crystal Palace were knocked out cold when Arsenal took a 2-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 3-0 defeat, Crystal Palace handed out in the game before. Arsenal go into their upcoming match against Crystal Palace with a 30% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 3-5-2 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
The Gunners approach the next Premier League round as number 1 in the table, having claimed 66 points this season so far. With 27 games behind them, Crystal Palace amassed 27 points, placing them as number 12 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Emirates Stadium across all tournaments Arsenal won five times, drew two and lost three times. Crystal Palace claimed two wins, two draw and six defeats in their last 10 games away. Both sides have been rather generous in recent weeks, with Arsenal only managing a clean sheet in two of their last 10 games on home soil. Crystal Palace arrive at Emirates Stadium having kept their opponent from scoring in one of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Arsenal came away as 0-2 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome on Sunday. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Arsenal and Crystal Palace. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 2.25 with the bookies. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 2.25 with the bookies.
Over 3.5 goals came out six times in the past ten encounters between Arsenal and Crystal Palace, with the former on an average of 1.8 goals a game. Crystal Palace scored 1.5 goals per game and both teams scored seven times in this run. Arsenal saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in one of the last ten outings for Crystal Palace, who managed to score 0.4 times in those matches.