Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 13, 2023
Arsenal welcome Brighton at Emirates Stadium in round 36 of the Premier League campaign. Only three matches remain this season, and important points are at stake on Sunday.
Arsenal vs Brighton Stats
- Arsenal have scored in the last 17 matches in a row
- Arsenal have scored in 29 of the last 31 home matches
- In 14 of the last 16 Arsenal matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 8 Arsenal home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Arsenal matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Brighton have scored in 29 of the last 30 matches
- In 14 of the last 16 away matches Brighton played, both teams scored
- Brighton have scored in the last 16 away matches in a row
- Brighton have conceded in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- In 7 of the last 9 Brighton matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Arsenal vs Brighton Squad lists
The 41-year-old coach of the home team, Mikel Arteta, will select the lineup against Brighton from this squad:
- Aaron Ramsdale, Ben White, Bukayo Saka, Edward Nketiah, Emile Smith Rowe, Fabio Vieira, Gabriel, Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli, Granit Xhaka, Jakub Kiwior, Jorginho, Kieran Tierney, Leandro Trossard, Martin Oedegaard, Matt Turner, Mohamed Elneny, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Reiss Nelson, Rob Holding, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Thomas Partey, William Saliba.
Below is the full team squad of Brighton. The manager De Zerbi will pick his starting XI against Arsenal from these players:
- Adam Lallana, Adam Webster, Alexis Mac Allister, Billy Gilmour, Danny Welbeck, Deniz Undav, Evan Ferguson, Facundo Buonanotte, Jakub Moder, Jan Paul van Hecke, Jason Steele, Jeremy Sarmiento, Joel Veltman, Julio Enciso, Kaoru Mitoma, Levi Colwill, Lewis Dunk, Moises Caicedo, Odel Offiah, Pascal Gross, Pervis Estupinan, Robert Sanchez, Solly March, Tariq Lamptey, Thomas McGill, Yasin Ayari.
Arsenal vs Brighton Lineups
Arsenal vs Brighton Preview
Arsenal took six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 4-1 against Manchester City. They responded by beating Chelsea 3-1, and followed that up by winning 0-2 against Newcastle. Arsenal targeted a place inside the top six before the Premier League season. However, ranked inside the top three, they are dreaming of medals after a great campaign. In their last six Premier League home matches, Arsenal racked up five strong wins, while they’ve drawn once. They lost none while scoring 21 and conceding eight goals. Arsenal are among the 3 best teams on home soil this season in the Premier League. They so far claimed 13 wins at Emirates Stadium, scored 48 goals along the way, while also conceding 22.
In the last three matches, Brighton beat Wolverhampton 6-0, won 1-0 against Manchester United, and lost 1-5 against Everton. Arsenal targeted a place inside the top six before the Premier League season. However, ranked inside the top three, they are dreaming of medals after a great campaign. Brighton won twice, while also recording two draws, and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Premier League. The scoreline from these matches says nine goals conceded and nine scored. Brighton are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Premier League this season. They claimed 30 goals so far, whilst allowing 26 goals against.
Arsenal vs Brighton H2H
Arsenal won 4-2 against Brighton, whereas Brighton claimed a 2-1 win in their most recent matches. Brighton won four of the previous ten matches, with Arsenal claiming three wins in these ten encounters. The bookies have Brighton to win this match at best price odds of 4.00.
Current Premier League standings
Arsenal are chasing the first place in the Premier League after collecting 81 points from their initial 35 encounters. Brighton trail them on 55 points after 33 rounds, sitting as number 7 in the table.
Full Time Betting
Arsenal collected six wins, drew three and lost one in the 10 most games across all tournaments at Emirates Stadium. Brighton won five of their previous 10 away, drew three and lost two times. Arsenal should go full-on attack at Emirates Stadium, as Brighton don’t have the best record, when it comes to conceding. They managed just one clean sheets in their 10 most recent away matches. The hosts claimed two clean sheets in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Arsenal won 4-2 against Brighton, whereas Brighton claimed a 2-1 win in their most recent matches. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Arsenal and Brighton. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.53 with the bookies. Arsenal scored at least once in 10 of their 11 most recent encounters in the Premier League against Brighton. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.53 with the bookies.
Arsenal managed an average of 1.3 goals in the past ten encounters against Brighton, who scored 1.2 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened five times, while both teams scored seven times. Arsenal saw over 2.5 goals in eight of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.5 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten outings for Brighton, who managed to score 2.2 times in those matches.