Last Updated: September 16, 2023
The Liga game at Municipal de Arouca this coming Sunday sees visitors Casa Pia AC facing home side Arouca.
Casa Pia AC will not be short on motivation for their clash with the match favourites Arouca. Although the odds are against them, a narrow win on Sunday will see them move ahead of their upcoming opponents in the table.
How to Live Stream Arouca vs Casa Pia AC this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Arouca vs Casa Pia AC may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Arouca vs Casa Pia AC on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Arouca vs Casa Pia AC Team Stats
- In 19 of the last 21 Arouca home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 6 matches in a row Arouca played, both teams scored
- Arouca have not lost 12 of the last 13 home matches
- Arouca have not lost 10 of the last 11 matches
- Arouca have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- In 19 of the last 21 Casa Pia AC away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 14 Casa Pia AC matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Casa Pia AC have won 3 of the last 4 away matches without conceding a goal
- Casa Pia AC have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Casa Pia AC played, both teams scored
Arouca vs Casa Pia AC Squad lists
The 52-year-old coach of the home team, Daniel Ramos, will select the lineup against Casa Pia AC from this squad:
- Ignacio De Arruabarrena (12), Joao Valido (1), Thiago da Silva (16), Bogdan Milovanov (22), Francisco Montero (4), Matias Rocha (13), Nino Galovic (44), Quaresma (6), Rafael Fernandes (64), Weverson (26), David Simao (5), Eboue Kouassi (8), Morlaye Sylla (2), Moses Yaw (17), Oriol Busquets (14), Pedro Moreira (20), Pedro Santos (89), Tiago Esgaio (28), Vitinho (43), Alfonso Trezza (9), Andre Bukia (30), Benji Michel (18), Cristo Gonzalez (23), Jason (10), Miguel Puche (11), Rafa Mujica (19), Ricardo Ferreira (79), Yusuf Lawal (7).
Casa Pia AC Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Casa Pia AC head coach Martins will select from for his starting XI:
- Afonso Monteiro (1), Lucas Paes (68), Ricardo Batista (33), Andre Geraldes (18), Duplexe Tchamba (2), Fernando Varela (15), Isaac Monteiro (1), Joao Nunes (3), Leonardo Lelo (5), Rafael Brito (17), Vasco Fernandes (13), Angelo Neto (8), Beni (16), Gaizka Larrazabal (72), Nermin Zolotic (19), Pablo (80), Samu (37), Samuel Justo (96), Yuki Soma (11), Artur Serobyan, Clayton (99), Felippe Cardoso (30), Fernando Santos (23), Jaja (79), Kiki (20), Tiago Dias (77).
Arouca vs Casa Pia AC Lineups
Arouca vs Casa Pia AC Match Preview
Having collected three points from three draws in their previous three matches, Arouca are on the lookout for a win again. Against Vizela it finished 2-2, before they split the points with Portimonense in a 1-1 draw. In their latest match, they once again had to settle for a single point after drawing 1-1 against FC Porto. Casa Pia AC hope to be contesting for a place in an international tournament in a season, where a top half finish looks like the minimum outcome. In their last six Liga home matches, Arouca won four times. They’ve drawn once and lost once, while scoring eight and conceding five goals.
Casa Pia AC came through the last three games without a win, but still booked two points to their account. They lost 1-2 against Sporting CP, followed by a 1-1 draw with Boavista. They also shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Rio Ave. In a season where everything runs absolutely smoothly Casa Pia AC might be able to surprise. However, a finish inside the top half of the Liga looks the most realistic scenario. Casa Pia AC managed to win just once in their past six away games in the Liga. On top of winning once they also drew two as well as losing three, while scoring six time and letting in six.
Arouca vs Casa Pia AC H2H
Arouca ended up winning 2-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Municipal de Arouca., when they once again face Casa Pia AC. Casa Pia AC look back on zero wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Arouca. The home side has a 50% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 1-1-0. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Arouca vs Casa Pia AC Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Arouca and Casa Pia AC as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Arouca (2.30) | Draw (3.25) | Casa Pia AC (3.10)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.67) | Over 2.5 (2.15)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Arouca won six of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing three and losing one as well. Casa Pia AC won three from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost five in this run. Arouca managed four wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches at Municipal de Arouca.
Both Teams to Score
Arouca ended up winning 2-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Municipal de Arouca., when they once again face Casa Pia AC.
In their last ten matches across all tournaments, Arouca saw four of them finish with more than 2.5 goals, with themselves scoring an average of 1.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in four of the last ten matches that Casa Pia AC played across all tournaments. They scored 1.4 times on average in the process.