Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 5, 2023
We are zooming in on Almeria and Real Sociedad, as the duo face each other at Power Horse Stadium this coming Sunday in what surely will be an exciting La Liga clash.
How to Live Stream Almeria vs Real Sociedad on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Almeria vs Real Sociedad may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Almeria vs Real Sociedad on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Almeria vs Real Sociedad Match Preview
13th-placed Almeria added four points to the standings in their previous three matches, where they first beat Getafe 1-0. They were then defeated 2-0 against CD Arenteiro, before drawing 1-1 against Cadiz. Almeria have been in potent form at Power Horse Stadium, winning no less than five of the past six La Liga matches here. They also hammered in 12 goals, while letting in six as they also lost once.
Third-placed Real Sociedad are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Sevilla got left behind in a 1-2 win, before CD Coria got hammered in a 0-5 victory. Osasuna was the most recent victim in a 2-0 win for Real Sociedad. Real Sociedad claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in La Liga, as well as no draws but two defeats. They also banged in 11 goals, whilst conceding eight. Real Sociedad are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in La Liga this season. They claimed 12 goals so far, whilst allowing eight goals against.
Almeria vs Real Sociedad Team Stats
- Almeria have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In the last 8 Almeria matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Almeria have conceded in 19 of the last 21 matches
- In the last 8 Almeria matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Almeria have won the last 5 home matches in a row
- In 14 of the last 16 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Sociedad have scored in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- Real Sociedad have won 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Real Sociedad have won 7 of the last 9 away matches
- In the last 4 Real Sociedad away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Almeria vs Real Sociedad Squad Lists
The 52-year-old Rubi will select the starting eleven against Real Sociedad from these players:
- Diego Lazaro, Fernando Martinez, Fernando Pacheco.
- Alex Centelles, Houboulang Mendes, Ivan Martos, Juan Brandariz, Kaiky, Lazaro, Martin Svidersky, Rodrigo Ely, Sergio Akieme, Srdjan Babic.
- Alejandro Pozo, Arnau Puigmal, Cesar de la Hoz, Gonzalo Melero, Gui, Inigo Eguaras, Lucas Robertone, Samu.
- Adrian Embarba, Dyego Sousa, El Bilal Toure, Francisco Portillo, Largie Ramazani, Leo Baptistao, Luis Suarez, Marko Milovanovic.
Real Sociedad Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Real Sociedad players that the manager Imanol Alguacil will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Alex Remiro, Andoni Zubiaurre, Unai Marrero.
- Aihen Munoz, Alex Sola, Andoni Gorosabel, Aritz Elustondo, Diego Rico, Jon Pacheco, Robin Le Normand, Urko Gonzalez.
- Ander Guevara, Ander Martin, Asier Illarramendi, Benat Turrientes, Brais Mendez, David Silva, Igor Zubeldia, Jon Magunazelaia, Martin Merquelanz, Martin Zubimendi, Mikel Merino, Mikel Oyarzabal, Pablo Marin, Robert Navarro.
- Alexander Soerloth, Ander Barrenetxea, Carlos Fernandez, Jon Karrikaburu, Mohamed-Ali Cho, Takefusa Kubo, Umar Sadiq.
Check Out Also
Almeria vs Real Sociedad H2H
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Almeria played Real Sociedad. The pair split the points in a 2-2 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Both Almeria and Real Sociedad took just four wins in their last six encounters, with a baffling two ending in a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.30.
Full Time Betting
Almeria won seven of their last 10 home matches across all tournaments while losing three times. Real Sociedad won eight of their last 10 games away from home, with zero draws and two defeats as well. Strap yourselves up for goals at Power Horse Stadium since both teams scored in six of the last 10 home matches for Almeria. The same occurred in five of the last 10 league games away from home for Real Sociedad.
Both Teams to Score
Neither Almeria nor Real Sociedad managed a breakthrough when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 2-2 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.30. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past six matches between home side Almeria and Real Sociedad. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.91.
Over 2.5 goals came up five times in the previous six encounters between Almeria and Real Sociedad, as Almeria scored 1.66 goals on average per game and Real Sociedad averaged 2.16 goals. Both teams scored four times in these matches. Almeria saw over 2.5 goals in two of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of one goal during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Real Sociedad’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.