Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Almeria come up against visiting side Espanyol on Friday at Power Horse Stadium in a La Liga fixture.
How to Live Stream Almeria vs Espanyol on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Almeria vs Espanyol may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Almeria vs Espanyol on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Almeria vs Espanyol Match Preview
In their last three matches, Almeria lost 0-2 against Real Sociedad, drew 1-1 with Atletico Madrid and shared the points in a 2-2 draw with Valencia. Almeria claimed four wins in their last six La Liga matches at the Power Horse Stadium. They came through these games with a record of one draw and one defeat, in which they conceded seven and scored 11 goals.
Their past three matches saw Espanyol beating Getafe 1-2, losing 1-0 against Athletic Bilbao, and beating Real Betis by 1-0. In their last six La Liga away matches, Espanyol failed to win more than once. Instead, they’ve drawn four and lost one, scoring seven while also conceding seven times.
Almeria vs Espanyol Team Stats
- In the last 10 Almeria matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 10 Almeria matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Almeria have conceded in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Almeria have scored in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- In the last 4 Almeria home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 11 of the last 12 Espanyol away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Espanyol matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Espanyol away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Espanyol have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- Espanyol have conceded in 9 of the last 11 away matches
Almeria vs Espanyol Squad Lists
Rubi will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Espanyol from the players listed below:
- Diego Lazaro, Fernando Martinez, Fernando Pacheco.
- Alex Centelles, Houboulang Mendes, Juan Brandariz, Kaiky, Lazaro, Martin Svidersky, Rodrigo Ely, Sergio Akieme, Srdjan Babic.
- Alejandro Pozo, Arnau Puigmal, Cesar de la Hoz, Gonzalo Melero, Gui, Inigo Eguaras, Lucas Robertone, Samu.
- Adrian Embarba, Dyego Sousa, El Bilal Toure, Francisco Portillo, Largie Ramazani, Leo Baptistao, Luis Suarez, Marko Milovanovic.
This is the full squad of players that Espanyol head coach Martinez will select from for his starting XI:
- Alvaro Fernandez, Angel Fortuno, Benjamin Lecomte, Joan Garcia.
- Adria Pedrosa, Aleix Vidal, Brian Olivan, Cesar Montes, Fernando Calero, Leandro Cabrera, Omar El Hilali, Oscar Gil, Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, Ruben Sanchez, Sergi Gomez, Wassim Keddari.
- Daniel Villahermosa, Edu Exposito, Javier Puado, Jose Carlos Lazo, Keidi Bare, Luca Koleosho, Pol Lozano, Roger Martinez, Sergi Darder, Vinicius de Souza Costa.
- Daniel Gomez, Joselu, Martin Braithwaite, Nabili Touaizi, Nico Ribaudo.
Check Out Also
Almeria vs Espanyol H2H
Espanyol ended up winning 3-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Power Horse Stadium. Espanyol seem to have a bit of a love affair with Almeria, as they have beaten them five times in the last ten encounters. The bookies have Espanyol to win this match at the best price odds of 2.90.
Full Time Betting
Power Horse Stadium witnessed Almeria winning six of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew one and lost three in this run. Espanyol won three of their previous 10 games away, drew four and lost three. Goals are usually flowing for Almeria on home soil these days, and at both ends of the pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in six of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened five times for Espanyol in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Espanyol came out the other side as 3-0 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between Espanyol and Almeria. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.00 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet five times in the past ten encounters between Almeria and Espanyol, with the latter scoring 1.6 goals on average in these. Almeria managed an average of 0.8 goals as both teams scored four times in this run. Almeria saw over 2.5 goals in one of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Espanyol, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.