Last Updated: May 1, 2023
Almeria welcome Elche for a clash in the La Liga at Power Horse Stadium on Tuesday.
The match this coming Tuesday has all the makings of a tight battle as Almeria and Elche look to bag a crucial win in the process.
How to Live Stream Almeria vs Elche on Tuesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Almeria vs Elche may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Almeria vs Elche on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Almeria vs Elche Team Stats
- In the last 7 matches in a row Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have conceded in 20 of the last 22 matches
- In the last 5 Almeria matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Almeria have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- In 8 of the last 9 Almeria matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Elche have lost 5 of the last 6 matches without scoring a goal
- Elche have lost the last 6 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 13 of the last 14 Elche away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Elche have not won 16 of the last 18 matches
- Elche have lost 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
Almeria vs Elche Squad lists
The 53-year-old manager of Almeria, Rubi, will select the lineup against Elche from the players listed below:
- Lazaro (25), Marino (1), Martinez (13), Centelles (20), Mendes (24), Brandariz (21), Kaiky (2), Lazaro (14), Svidersky (26), Ely (19), Akieme (15), Babic (22), Pozo (17), Puigmal (18), de la Hoz (6), Melero (3), Eguaras (4), Robertone (5), Samu (23), Embarba (10), Sousa (11), Toure (9), Portillo (8), Ramazani (7), Baptistao (12), Suarez (16), Milovanovic (16).
Here is the full team squad of Elche. The 42 year-old Sebastian Beccacece will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Werner (1), Badia (13), Lopez (28), Clerc (23), Gonzalez (4), Roco (3), Verdu (5), Palacios (14), Carmona (40), Blanco (2), Magallan (7), Fernandez (22), Bigas (6), Lirola (24), Alfaro (32), Collado (15), Gumbau (20), Nwankwo (26), Josan (17), Mascarell (21), Cheikh (12), Nteka (18), Guti (8), Mendoza (30), Morente (11), Christensen, Ponce (19), Fidel (16), Boye (9), Milla (10).
Almeria vs Elche Lineups
Almeria vs Elche Match Preview
In their previous three games, Almeria lost 2-1 against Athletic Bilbao, beat Getafe 1-2, before losing 4-2 against Real Madrid. Almeria managed to win two of their past six home matches in the La Liga. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored seven and conceded nine goals.
Elche collected one win from their last three matches, as Valencia won by 0-2. Celta Vigo were too strong as well, winning 1-0, before Elche won 4-0 against Rayo Vallecano. Elche managed to win just once in their past six away games in the La Liga. On top of winning once they also drew zero as well as losing five, while scoring 11 time and letting in two. No team won fewer matches away from home than Elche did so far in the La Liga this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Almeria vs Elche H2H
Almeria are winless in their 5 most recent meetings with Elche. The most recent outing between Almeria and Elche failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.80. Almeria claimed zero wins, while Elche picked up two wins in the previous ten matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.80. Elche scored at least once in their last 5 La Liga matches against Almeria. Both teams found the back of the net three times in the last five matches between Almeria and Elche.
Almeria vs Elche Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Almeria and Elche as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Almeria (1.73) | Draw (3.80) | Elche (4.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.20) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
Power Horse Stadium witnessed Almeria winning four of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost four in this run. Elche won one of their previous 10 games away, drew one and lost eight. Of the last 10 times Almeria stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened six times. Both teams also scored in two of the last 10 away games for Elche.
Both Teams to Score
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Almeria played Elche. The pair split the points in a 1-1 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Elche scored at least once in their last 5 La Liga matches against Almeria. Both teams found the back of the net three times in the last five matches between Almeria and Elche.
Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the last five encounters between these two teams. Almeria managed an average of one goal, with Elche averaging 1.4 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet three times in this run of matches. Almeria scored an average of 1.3 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Elche, who managed to score 0.9 times in those matches.